Crystal Palace vs. Nottingham Forest match thread

Sage needs to change something at the back right now… I don’t know what but this is shocking. Richards can only play on the right side. Glasner knows that. This is the worst ive seen in a long time

I only hope that like us it comes back to bite Forest that they did not take there chances
 
Whenever the ball goes into the box they look like they will score and have two or three unmarked players. Whenever we play out we lose it and are put in danger. How can the manager not be doing anything about this. All the excuses of pre season, World Cup, etc don’t wash anymore
 
Just seen a passage of play there where we had 6 players pressing within 35 yards of their goal. They beat it with a simply one, two and were then running at an exposed backline. All these were lessons I thought had been learned at Leeds but we have reverted back. I’m sorry but the manager is either stubborn or incompetent
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top