• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Crystal Palace V Manchester United match Thread

We need to go 4-3-3 2nd half.

We need Mateta off and Sarr on to give us some width on the right.

We need Kamada and Lacroix off, Lerma and Hughes on to get a grip of the midfield.

All in my humble opinion of course.

Henderson, outstanding.

Defence much better when max and richard’s switched sides.

Please, just get Kamada off. I’d rather have Edouard and he’s cack

In most part that was horrendous

Some promise at the end of the half but the midfield needs changing as it isn’t working and United are playing through it at will.

When the ball was cut back to Eze I was thinking this is daylight robbery. Then he passed it gently to the keeper unfortunately.

I think the ease at which United have carved through us for 40 mins has made us really cagey.

We need more of a presence in midfield for sure.

1) Wharton doesn't look fit
2) The team look like strangers to each other.
3) Lacroix and Kamada don't look ready for Premier League football
4) We've been second to every ball and vulnerable to counter attack and corners ( as we have been all season).
5) Nketiah is not a right sided attacking midfielder and Kamada is not one of a 2 man central midfield at this level.
6).We're fortunate to still be level.

HT 0-0. How the **** we are not behind I have no idea. We are were/ are absolute crap at the back. We need to freshen it up. Kamada off please. Maybe Lacroix off too, although on that show it would be a toss up between him and Richards who has been worse!

I said yesterday I was worried about both strikers starting… I was right
Eze is overrated, wondered why nobody came in for him, understanding why.
Lacroix is new give Him time.
Kamada is terrible but then again it’s the manager fault playing him as a central
Midfielder.
Richard’s is so panicky with ball at his feet and just shows.

Olise and Andersen going was like our soul and 65% of team taken and tactics etc.

I have faith in glasner but he can’t keep doing this crap with kamada in midfield central and two strikers, it affects Wharton performance so much

4) We've been second to every ball and vulnerable to counter attack and corners ( as we have been all season).
5) Nketiah is not a right sided attacking midfielder and Kamada is not one of a 2 man central midfield at this level.
And 7) Munoz looks lost
8) thank gawd for Henderson

He also needs stop starting first team in cup games.
Nketiah was signed to be a striker and he defo ain’t a midfielder.
Munoz hasn’t been the same player since Olise left

Changing a third of the squad in one transfer window was never going to be a good idea.
I suspect we will be floating around the bottom until Christmas.
On the plus side it’s 0-0. But we need a another midfielder on.

Back