• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Crystal Palace V Manchester United match Thread

glazedallover

Country
France
Crystal Palace: Henderson, Munoz, Richards, Lacroix, Guehi, Mitchell, Wharton, Kamada, Eze, Nketiah, Mateta.

Subs: Turner, Ward, Sarr, Lerma, Schlupp, Clyne, Hughes, Umeh-Chibueze, Agbinone.

Manchester United: Onana, Mazraoui, De Ligt, Martinez, Dalot, Eriksen, Mainoo, Amad, Fernandes, Garnacho, Zirkzee.

Subs: Bayindir, Maguire, Mount, Hojlund, Rashford, Casemiro, Antony, Ugarte, Evans.

Lerma dropped for Kamada? Apparently Lerma wasn't great at QPR but we may be a bit lightweight in the middle with those two. I prefer Lerma as a replacement for Doucoure but I put my faith in Ollie.

Sarr probably wondering what he needs to do to start but when you look at our front 3...

Midfield very light.

Fingers crossed back 3 finally gelled.

No Franca on the bench? Still injured?

I'm still not convinced Kamada can play alongside Wharton, but hopefully he proves me wrong. I'd take a point from this one, but three would be a great way to get us up and running. Glasner certainly isn't putting a team out to park the bus.

COYP

I'm still not convinced Kamada can play alongside Wharton, but hopefully he proves me wrong. I'd take a point from this one, but three would be a great way to get us up and running. Glasner certainly isn't putting a team out to park the bus.

COYP
Kamada is Glasners man, he has played for him before, so he knows what he can do.

I was working so couldn’t make the game. I’ve got it on sky and it’s the Man Utd show. We’ve barely had a mention, teams came up and surprise surprise it was Utd first as if there the home team.

Phil jones and jamie redkack on punishment… sorry I mean punditry.

Sky, I swear outside the big 6 the other teams are just here to give there beloved sides somebody to line up against. Sky… mugs!

Kamada is a worry in the centre for me, too light weight and not good defensively. Got to say so far, the Glasner old boys have been a bit underwhelming for me. But its early days, he knows them and obviously trusts them. The premier league doesn't take any prisoners, you need to be on your game all the time.

But got to say Ollie has made unusual choices before (Clyne at Liverpool) and it worked so...lets wait and see. I'd like to see a 3412 with Eze in a central No.10 spot

COYP

Back