• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

CPISA updates

The club have said today that they have taken up the full allocation of tickets for the Everton away match on Sat 28th September however they will not be providing free coach travel. This is due to the very high cost of quotations they received from coach companies.
Not unexpected. A multi million business paying players millions of pounds but they can’t pay for coaches. Shows where their priorities lie. Pretty shameful

Hi Pierre,

First of all thank you to yourself and your colleagues for the work you do in representing the fans.

I have an issue that, if possible, I would like to have addressed.

I opted out of having season ticket funds returned to me after the Covid outbreak. Instead I agreed for those funds to be used towards the Academy development. The Club stated that in return those contributing would receive an invitation to tour the Academy and their names would be put on bricks on a ' founders wall '.

My partner, my son and my daughter also did this. Three of us received an acknowledgement from the Club and a ' founder members ' badge ( my daughter didn't ! ), but all this time later no further communication from Palace. Pretty shoddy I think.
My son and I did the same and had no response about a tour either. Sort of forgot about it but I at least want to see our name on the wall.

Back