• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Brentford v Crystal Palace match thread

There's no Ivan Toney in Brentford's squad

Brentford XI: Flekken; Roerslev, Collins, Pinnock, Ajer; Norgaard, Janelt, Jensen; Mbeumo, Schade, Wissa.

Subs: Valdimarsson, Carvalho, Onyeka, Mee, Yarmoliuk, Lewis-Potter, Damsgaard, Peart-Harris, Trevitt.

Pretty much the Nantes starting side but pleased to see Mateta for Edouard.

I think Lerma and Doucoure will both be disappointed but we do have 4 fighting for 2 spots in central Midfield and then you consider Riad who I thought looked really solid not getting the third defensive spot.

Should be an interesting game.

Nice to see that the build up on Sky is currently a Chelsea & Pep love-in. We might have been mentioned in the first half hour.

40 minutes before they started talking about us 🤨
Sky are an absolute joke. How Sturridge a pundit he’s a clown 🤡. Rednapp went straight to work from is boating holiday.

They have hours to talk about city and Chelsea. I find it disrespectful that the early game has no build up at all.

COYP.
Excited for the season to see what we can achieve. 17th or higher is the 1st priority and above Brighton is second.

Hope the new boys gel well and we see a continued positive feeling around the club.

Also, can the transfer window just close now please.

Ffs. The commentary is the most annoying voice there is… I’m off to watch on a foreign feed online, f*ck sky.

Sky are an absolute joke. How Sturridge a pundit he’s a clown 🤡. Rednapp went straight to work from is boating holiday.

They have hours to talk about city and Chelsea. I find it disrespectful that the early game has no build up at all.
Yep, and how long after the game will we be going "straight to Stamford Bridge"?

Back