taggartpaul
Member
- Location
- Belfast
- Country
Northern Ireland
Any idea when tickets go on sale and how many we will get?
Northern Ireland
England
England
Besiktas is fine , no more to worry about as walking around London . Take usual precautions and enjoy the city .I see they are on sale Friday, as a lone traveller I am not as keen on walking around there on my own as much as other places. Have I missed any news of the clubs charter plane, or if they are doing one ? Not a fan of the new website and often miss things.
I see they are on sale Friday, as a lone traveller I am not as keen on walking around there on my own as much as other places. Have I missed any news of the clubs charter plane, or if they are doing one ? Not a fan of the new website and often miss things.
I am also travelling alone to Beşiktaş . Flying on the day of the day of the game to IST which is the nearest of the two airports in Instanbul and have booked a taxi to take me to a hotel which is within walking distance of the stadium then fly home on Friday evening. Not the cheapest way to travel but wanted to stay safe as wary of travelling alone.How are people travelling - flights to IST airport or the SAW one? Any tips appreciated
England
England
There’s still tickets available in block 405, the points drop to 3000 Monday @10amHiya, does anyone know when/if the points will go down to 4300, trying to take my kid as its half term, however, this is all the points he has.
Thanks in advance.