Beşiktaş Away-22nd October

I see they are on sale Friday, as a lone traveller I am not as keen on walking around there on my own as much as other places. Have I missed any news of the clubs charter plane, or if they are doing one ? Not a fan of the new website and often miss things.
 
I see they are on sale Friday, as a lone traveller I am not as keen on walking around there on my own as much as other places. Have I missed any news of the clubs charter plane, or if they are doing one ? Not a fan of the new website and often miss things.
Besiktas is fine , no more to worry about as walking around London . Take usual precautions and enjoy the city .
 
  • Like
Reactions: Dip
I see they are on sale Friday, as a lone traveller I am not as keen on walking around there on my own as much as other places. Have I missed any news of the clubs charter plane, or if they are doing one ? Not a fan of the new website and often miss things.

Have msg'd you as also doing it solo. If anyone else is and fancies negotiating Istanbul together and a nice meal and a couple of beers then please get in touch
 
How are people travelling - flights to IST airport or the SAW one? Any tips appreciated
I am also travelling alone to Beşiktaş . Flying on the day of the day of the game to IST which is the nearest of the two airports in Instanbul and have booked a taxi to take me to a hotel which is within walking distance of the stadium then fly home on Friday evening. Not the cheapest way to travel but wanted to stay safe as wary of travelling alone.
 
Hiya, does anyone know when/if the points will go down to 4300, trying to take my kid as its half term, however, this is all the points he has.

Thanks in advance.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top