Ann Widdecombe

Unless I am mistaken Trump has nothing directly to do with UK politics!

He operates within a deeply corrupt system that has long ceased to be fit for purpose.

My remarks are therefore directed only at our situation.
Oh I see. So not left or right in general, but you do have a lot to say about him !
You have posted his recent events have impacted us so I’m a little confused now about where you actually sit with him !
 
Oh I see. So not left or right in general, but you do have a lot to say about him !
You have posted his recent events have impacted us so I’m a little confused now about where you actually sit with him !
He's saying that we shouldn't talk about left wing violence or right wing violence in contrast because it looks bad for the side he's on. If he's on the side of something that fairs well in a debate, we ought to discuss it as much as possible. I back that kind of boldness.
 
He's saying that we shouldn't talk about left wing violence or right wing violence in contrast because it looks bad for the side he's on. If he's on the side of something that fairs well in a debate, we ought to discuss it as much as possible. I back that kind of boldness.

Right wing violence: throwing plastic bottles, wheelie bins and social media posts.

Left wing violence: Charlie Kirk assassination, Trump attempted assassination, Ann widdecombe murder, farage death threats, terrorism, riots etc....
 
Right wing violence: throwing plastic bottles, wheelie bins and social media posts.

Left wing violence: Charlie Kirk assassination, Trump attempted assassination, Ann widdecombe murder, farage death threats, terrorism, riots etc....
You forgot to mention those furious gammons putting up the flag of the country they live in, and sticking stickers about national security on things. Absolute bunch of thugs.
 
Thanks to the left and their bedfellows in the economically right wing globalists and business lobbies wanting cheap labour this violence only gets progressively worse as social incohesion increases.

However, we are still living in the rather quaint era where most right wing boomers think we can vote our way out of the system and that uncle Farage will sort out the civil service and institutions to go back to sensible times.

Not going to happen of course.....of course Farage knows what needs to be done, but the pushback would literally risk his life....and has already done so.

I don't see it being done and/or seriously attempted I don't see it being successful in a meaningful sense that radically changes anything.

I'm rather black-pilled in that respect.

But let's hope I'm proven wrong......because as social incohesion increases once welfare collapse comes that's when the institutions get to face reality.....because up to now the protected world they live in has little connection to reality.
 
Last edited:
But let's hope I'm proven wrong......because as social incohesion increases once welfare collapse comes that's when the institutions get to face reality.....because up to now the protected world they live in has little connection to reality.
you predict a welfare-collapse. I am predicting an Oil-price-driven Hyperinflation type collapse - a currency collapse. Either in Sterling, the Euro or both.

i hope we are both wrong.
 
Last edited:
you predict a welfare-collapse. I am predicting an Oil-driven Hyperinflation type collapse - a currency collapse. Either in Sterling, the Euro or both.

i hope we are both wrong.
It's becoming increasingly expensive to just survive on normal wages. Our pensions look like they're going to be worthless if this continues. One thing we can say about Ireland is, prices never go back down.
 

So Farage had every right to be concerned about his security.

Let's remember all the mockery and claims that he was over egging this at the time from the usual suspects on the left.

They will ignore all this of course.....the truth only matters to them when it supports their narratives.
 
you predict a welfare-collapse. I am predicting an Oil-price-driven Hyperinflation type collapse - a currency collapse. Either in Sterling, the Euro or both.

i hope we are both wrong.

In the past a poor nation has been bailed out by the wealthy nations but now it's the wealthy nations with the debt.

It could really be a total disaster.

Long term bond yield rise leading to short term borrowing, long term yield collapse and short term yield rise, followed by money printing to inflate debt away and a big rise in gold price, devaluation of currency and long term price increases.

Under Blair the government debt was 33% GDP and 350bn. It's now 100% and trillions.
 
Under Blair the government debt was 33% GDP and 350bn. It's now 100% and trillions.
Lefties always a) spend money like water .....b) leave a huge debt in their wake......c) drive up the cost of living ........d) want others to pay for the merry-go-round


Ann Widdecombe stood for fiscal probity.
 
Lefties always a) spend money like water .....b) leave a huge debt in their wake......c) drive up the cost of living ........d) want others to pay for the merry-go-round


Ann Widdecombe stood for fiscal probity.

Wasn't she in Cameron's government that ran up an enormous debt? Yes.
 
Oh I see. So not left or right in general, but you do have a lot to say about him !
You have posted his recent events have impacted us so I’m a little confused now about where you actually sit with him !
We are discussing protection for UK politicians. Not the the failings of the US President or his impact on us. Or indeed the merits of left or right. Just their need for protection.
 
Right wing violence: throwing plastic bottles, wheelie bins and social media posts.

Left wing violence: Charlie Kirk assassination, Trump attempted assassination, Ann widdecombe murder, farage death threats, terrorism, riots etc....
You are doing precisely what I suggested was neither relevant or helpful. Put your right wing prejudices and determination to see the left as all violent nutcases aside for a moment and think solely of the safety of people.
 
Not if you make it at home and take it in a flask. Never understood the fascination with over priced brewed coffee, when being creative with good quality instant can deliver an excellent result.
I'll tell the wife. Next time you meet a friend a park bench and a flask will do you. She'll be thrilled.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top