• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Is Glasner the problem?

DANGERCLOSE

Country
England
Plays the same front 3 and its not working, Kamada is just not good enough, he must see this surely?

Brings on Schlupp for Nketiah didn't make sense, some of his ingame tactics are bizarre

Hope he changes things soon, I'll give it till Christmas then it's time for a change maybe get someone like moyes in.

Moyes & Potter would not come to Palace.

We wont sack manager unless it is closer to the end of the season and we do look in real trouble.

I feel for Glasner he has lost a lot of players and really the replacements yes he knows 2 of them but they are new to the league and this league is miles apart form the German/Italy in every department also the player that have gone out are different types of players to those coming in plus people like Ayew was very good in games like this Everton one just what you need no other player we have does that.

The other thing is I believe its his style which is issue all well and good doing that in far easier German league & knock out football but in toughest league in the world his one style you cant get away with when you need to control games (It's a style which is for underdogs)

He would be better off setting up defensive and doing changes second half to have a go.

Badly need another left back Mitchel isnt good enough and struggles every game second half.

Think it's time for OG to go or prepare for OG to leave.
Dont get me wrong, OG is not bad manager but just not effective in our style and system of play.
Next few matches will see us loose to poo at home, scrapy draw at forest and loss away to spud, will see us in bottom 3.
Even though we have player like Guehi and Warton who are top players need someone who can just keep us floating, like Dyche or Roy/big Sam in the past.

Southgate or potter before the new year.

Same old same old groundhog season. Start off bad get a new manager then finish strong. Rinse and repeat.

Back