• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Chelsea v CPFC Match Thread

Uh oh, classic post window protest from the manager by naming four kids on the bench.

Ollie's not happy!

Chelsea line-up:

Chelsea XI: Sanchez, Cucurella, Colwill, Neto, Fernandez, Madueke, Jackson, Palmer, Caicedo, Gusto, Fofana.

Subs: Jorgensen, Disasi, Adarabioyo, Mudryk, Felix, Nkunku, Dewsbury-Hall, Casadei, Veiga.

Uh oh, classic post window protest from the manager by naming four kids on the bench.

Ollie's not happy!
Why would you say that? He isn't playing anyone new, and those senior players not in the squad are likely injured or out for a reason we may not understand (family matters). He's never said anything to indicate he's not happy with the squad. Quite the opposite.

Ollie's not happy!
Ridiculous. The new signings cannot play therefore we are automatically short and it sounds like there have been a couple of training knocks if neither Holding or Lerma are on the bench.

Daddy the orc and Eagle Co-ops, I hold my hands up, perhaps you are right.

Why exactly are the latest signings ineligible may I ask?
Please don't shout.

The bench is a result of our last minute.com attitude to transfers. Always prepared to write off the first 3 games.

With so many changes, I think it could well be Christmas before things start to gel and we’ll be entrenched in the bottom half of the table.

Next year, another couple of key players sold and buying players end of the window. Rinse and repeat until our luck finally runs out.

Hope the lads can get something today, but it’s a vague hope.

Back