Teddy Eagle
Member
- Country
Scotland
And bite the pillow.Sleep on your front.
Scotland
And bite the pillow.Sleep on your front.
England
His name doesn't help him come across as one of the more grittier rappers. Sounds like a toddler asking for another helping of fish.I'm still none the wiser about Macklemore. I remember Barrymore. I figure probably similar.
Australia
Ed Sheeran should turn his back on the world of entertainment and the obnoxious rich empty heads , go and enjoy his wealth and perhaps play some benefit concerts for the Israeli victims of Palestinian terrorism.
He could have a new backing group with our four resident loony lefties on here. They would need name. I would go for Ed and The Fact HatersIt's really exposed the left even more on how intolerant, fascist and thick they really are.
USA
Let's kick Politics out of music. Even more difficult than kicking it out of football.It's really exposed the left even more on how intolerant, fascist and thick they really are.
It's really exposed the left even more on how intolerant, fascist and thick they really are.
Australia
![]()
"This message board is for intelligent debate. Semi-literate postings lower the tone of the board and irritate everyone else."
Racist and ableist in one post 👎You calling out other people for this is like Stevie Wonder questioning someone else’s eyesight.
To be fair demi-literate would be closer to realityGrass me up again then, free speech champion.
USA
she talks like she grew up in AddiscombeShe loved feminism. It was all about Rights for women. Girl Power. You go Girl. Damn the evil Patriarchy. Lets DEI women into every job in every workplace.
But now she has a male baby, and her whole world-view falls apart.
England
Tiresome Dan.
Watching the 2026 Wuthering Heights
WOKED
Even has mixed race couples in open areas in the background as extras, in those Cheapside areas. Why bother with dressing up and make it the period? They are wiping out our true history
(Before Dantifa tells me I'm thick because it's fiction, duh I know dumbarse, regardless the years it's set in is the point)
USA
Watching the 2026 Wuthering Heights
Even has mixed race couples in open areas in the background as extras
England
let me guess........all the women were white ? the Victorians ?