• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

What to expect Vs Leicester

It will take time for new partnerships to gel, I am hoping for a win but think it will be closer than some are predicting.

Munoz departing . . .

That was me screaming like a girl 🤣

Hoping JPM and Eddie N. Get chance to play together today w eze floating behind. Against Leicester must be low risk. And full of promise ( w Kamala and Saar available off bench)

It's disappointing Chalobah is injured but, fingers crossed and looking for silver linings, maybe it'll be easier to let Lacroix get a couple of games under his belt rather than introducing them both together.

it will be interesting to see which new signings start or if there are any formation changes, I think this is a very important game, i expect us to dominate completely and win comfortably, whether that will happen remains to be seen, but we now have options for Glasner, player and tactics wise,

Come on Lanzo, you've supported us long enough to know better than this!

One we should win. Hope Vardy doesn't spoil the party - as Melania Trump might say "If I want to keep a clean sheet I need to keep the old dog at bay". Looking forward to seeing the new faces get game time. 2-0 to us.

Back