• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Wan-Bissaka and ex-players

Michael Olise used to play for us as I recall. He hasn't scored yet for Bayern in their first two Bundesliga matches and, although he started each of them, he was substituted in both too. Still settling in I guess.

The chelsea loanee Patrick Bamford couldn't hit a barn door in a palace shirt and seemed initally a prolific scorer for Leeds.

Just watching him now. He looks a shadow of the player he was when he played for us. His positioning is all over the place and just looks generally rubbish.

I kind of wish ex-players the best, but I must admit there's part of me that enjoys seeing them not do well. Players like Ayew, who served the club well, I do wish well. However, for others who didn't stay at the club that long I can't say the same. For example, it's annoying when players like Sorloth do well once they've left. Just wondered how others feel.
Was speaking to a WetSpam friend of mine over the weekend, and he was singing the priases of AWB since he arrived. he reckoned they'd got a gem of a player.

Back