Villa v Maccabi

Disgusting

View attachment 4353

I hope Israel put in some heavy tackles



I see that the immigrant dropped out after all. What a patriot. And the BBC label a UEFA competitive fixture as "controversial" - what a bunch of shitty progressive Jew haters they are.
Will you ever understand that objecting to Israel, or more specifically it’s present government, is not to hate Jews. It’s objecting to its politics.

I object to English people who claim to be Christians, but behave like racists. I don’t hate Christians.
 
Will you ever understand that objecting to Israel, or more specifically it’s present government, is not to hate Jews. It’s objecting to its politics.

I object to English people who claim to be Christians, but behave like racists. I don’t hate Christians.
I object to sportsmen using their position to make childish gestures. Back when South Africa were banished from international rugby and cricket no one had any objection to playing football against East Germany, Chile, Russia, Romania or any other country with repressive regimes. If any footballers have such robust objections to shaking hands with opposition players from Israel, or anywhere else, then they should refuse to play instead of this performative nonsense.
 
I object to sportsmen using their position to make childish gestures. Back when South Africa were banished from international rugby and cricket no one had any objection to playing football against East Germany, Chile, Russia, Romania or any other country with repressive regimes. If any footballers have such robust objections to shaking hands with opposition players from Israel, or anywhere else, then they should refuse to play instead of this performative nonsense.
Agree ,it was quite pathetic this evening seeing the Irish refuse to shake hands with opposition players . Why ? The Israeli team is represented by all Israeli's, Jew and Arab alike and if they can put aside their differences to represent their country in sport who the freak are the Irish to start giving it large in whatever it was they were trying to prove .
 
Will you ever understand that objecting to Israel, or more specifically it’s present government, is not to hate Jews. It’s objecting to its politics.

I object to English people who claim to be Christians, but behave like racists. I don’t hate Christians.
Do you hate Muslims who follow the religion of peace but blow people up? Funny you didn’t use this as an example, why is that?
 
Will you ever understand that objecting to Israel, or more specifically it’s present government, is not to hate Jews. It’s objecting to its politics.

I object to English people who claim to be Christians, but behave like racists. I don’t hate Christians.

Then object to the government rather than being extremely rude and inhospitable to Israeli footballers, one of which is our own Arabic Israeli. How many of them are settlers do you think?

Its ok for you to label ALL Israelis for Bibi's policy but Gazans as Hamas supporters? Oh no, we must differentiate there.
 
Agree ,it was quite pathetic this evening seeing the Irish refuse to shake hands with opposition players . Why ? The Israeli team is represented by all Israeli's, Jew and Arab alike and if they can put aside their differences to represent their country in sport who the freak are the Irish to start giving it large in whatever it was they were trying to prove .

Yup, a country that backs sectarianism on its smaller neighbour, right now, by blocking Protestant marchers. Disgusting hypocrisy.
 
Well .... They did sign the book of condolences for Adolf Hitler. So it's on brand I guess.
and also they Pogrommed all the Jews out of Limerick in 1904. The irish were World AntiSemitic Leaders while Hitler was still in nappies.

 
They should apologise and hand over reparations
 
and also they Pogrommed all the Jews out of Limerick in 1904. The irish were World AntiSemitic Leaders while Hitler was still in nappies.

The people in Limerick are probably proud of it.
 
I object to sportsmen using their position to make childish gestures. Back when South Africa were banished from international rugby and cricket no one had any objection to playing football against East Germany, Chile, Russia, Romania or any other country with repressive regimes. If any footballers have such robust objections to shaking hands with opposition players from Israel, or anywhere else, then they should refuse to play instead of this performative nonsense.
Agreed, but those other nations did not have the binary (literally black and white) colonial guilt elements.
 
Do you hate Muslims who follow the religion of peace but blow people up? Funny you didn’t use this as an example, why is that?
Good alternative example. Same point.

As is the "peaceful" Buddhist violent persecution of the largely Muslim Rohingya people. Why did you not quote that example?
 
Because we don't have millions of Hare Krishnas here demanding laws that cover them, and they aren't running around the world killing people on a daily basis

All you Islamic excuse makers, awful
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top