• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Under-talented, over rated celebrities

Country
Netherlands
And the mind boggles at how the hell they have achieved such success, wealth, and fame.

1. Clash frontman, Joe Strummer. Always portrayed as if he can walk on water. Sorry, i just cannot hear it.

2. Keanu Reeves, good at jiu jitsu and with all the acting talent of a cardboard box. Don't even get me started on that English accent in the Dracula movie.

3. Nigel Kennedy. Musically the same as all the other classically trained musicians. Except that he has a stupid haircut, dresses in rags, and says 'f..ck' every three or four words.

4. MMA star Conor McGregor. Irish-Americans love him for the gobby mouth and stupid vocabulary. Similar to Bono, the real irish hate him. McGregor..Famous for always losing fights whenever pitched against a proper hard man. A brilliant businessman who whipped up all the hate-speech for his boxing match against Floyd Mayweather. It was like Palace versus Thornton Heath Women's FC.

5. Ed Norton. What an annoying voice. Including Fight Club, he has appeared in many good movies and been about as much positive contribution as Benteke at Selhurst. If you want a good entertaining nerdy annoying voice ? try Steve Buscimi in Fargo. Norton has a nerdy voice when trying to play roles that require otherwise.

Many shyte celebrities are heavily marketed by the establishment. Often due to their political opinions, connections, identity, or general good luck. Some are shyte yet the public keep lapping it up.

A noteworthy example of Politically-correct bo1lix was half time for a match in 6 nations rugby. The 'panel' in the studio is increasingly made up of a female journalist who knows nothing about rugby. A female rugby player whose exposure to 'tough competition to get onto the team' consisted of never having enough players to make up a full squad. And a mens International , multi capped , with previous victories against the All Blacks & the Springboks. Some Under-talented, over rated Pundits. The dialogue between them should be recorded and played to future students of whatever. Orwellian.

what others, give your justifications.

Last edited:
James Corden, he was supposed to be the best character in Gavin and Stacey, but I couldn’t bare to watch the programme because of him. How the hell he got his show in the states I’ll never know

• Adam Sandler - All he does is scream and think he's funny. I do though appreciate that he won the Razzies for worst actor and worst actress for Jack & Jill.
  • Chris Farley - RIP, but same as above, without the Razzies.
  • Bishop Briggs - maybe she has other songs that are good, but "Like a River" isn't.
  • Sylvester Stallone* - Rocky was great. Since...
  • Keanu Reeves - Someone said this already, but had to put on the list, as after Bill and Ted (which totally fits his acting ability), its been terrible.
  • Any influencer on Instagram or Tik Tok - All absolute rubbish, wastes of electricity charging a phone to view them.
  • The Doors - I just don't see how they are so big (at least over in the US). They're mediocre at best
  • The Grateful Dead - Maybe if I was tripping on acid I'd think differently?
*As a side note, I just watched Arnold on Netflix and it was great. 3 part series, if you haven't seen it, you should.

• Adam Sandler - All he does is scream and think he's funny. I do though appreciate that he won the Razzies for worst actor and worst actress for Jack & Jill.
  • Bishop Briggs - maybe she has other songs that are good, but "Like a River" isn't.
  • Keanu Reeves - Someone said this already, but had to put on the list, as after Bill and Ted (which totally fits his acting ability), its been terrible.
  • Any influencer on Instagram or Tik Tok - All absolute rubbish, wastes of electricity charging a phone to view them.
  • The Doors - I just don't see how they are so big (at least over in the US). They're mediocre at best
*As a side note, I just watched Arnold on Netflix and it was great. 3 part series, if you haven't seen it, you should.

Disagree with 2 points, Keane Reeves was good in the re-make of 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' as Klaatu. The Doors had one of the most iconic tracks ever, 'Riders On The Storm'

IMHO.

Disagree with 2 points, Keane Reeves was good in the re-make of 'The Day The Earth Stood Still' as Klaatu. The Doors had one of the most iconic tracks ever, 'Riders On The Storm'

IMHO.
The Doors made 2 very good albums and one near masterpiece.

Adam Sandler was good in Punch Drunk Love and gets good notes for that film where he plays a jewel dealer. But avoid his alleged comedy.

Likewise Tom Cruise has had q few decent roles but most of his oeuvre is awful.

• Chris Farley - just an unfunny over energetic fat bloke who acted like a 12 year old class clown.
• Sam Kinison - Same as above. Funny if you like people screaming non stop.
• There's another current one like these 2 called Bert Kreischer who is quite successful over there. Utterly useless and does all his shows shirtless because he's overweight and apparently that can hide how unfunny someone is too.
• Britney Spears - Absolutely talentless and mega rich and famous.
• Cheryl Cole/Tweedy or whoever shes married to now, as above.
• Vin Diesel - Big dumb "actor" who got lucky with a massive franchise.
• Anyone female with the surname Kardashian
• Liz Hurley - Unbelievably bad actress and has now handed the useless baton over to her weird son.

There's so many more.

I can't imagine the yanks like him either. Who possibly could? He's just some intrinsically dislikeable motherfucker.
His mum tried to swap babies but it was too obvious as he was a fat, smug b****** even then.
How on earth did one (mild) word fail the potty mouth software when the other (far more emotionally charged) term sailed through?

Anybody made famous from:

a) 'Reality' TV
b) Podcasts/YouTube channels etc.

I appreciate to another generation they may qualify for 'celebrity' however for me, I'd just like to punch them in their very much untalented mouth.

James Corden, he was supposed to be the best character in Gavin and Stacey, but I couldn’t bare to watch the programme because of him. How the hell he got his show in the states I’ll never know
TBF I tend to remain clothed regardless of what's on the telly.

Last edited:
Katie Price. An aching void of a personality with zero ability or talent to do absolutely anything and has less original body parts than Trigger's broom who's produced, so far, 8 autobiographies - probably 9 or 10 by the weekend. Judging by the bankruptcy hearings she hasn't even got any ability at monetising her vapid excuse for a life.

Back