• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Trevoh Chalobah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Must say this a hotter topic for me this window. Obviously I would like Marc to stay but if we are able to sell him for 70mln and buy Chalobah for 25 plus Lacroix for 15 then that is a genius business by us. Both great players maybe not Guehi level yet but with potential to reach it.

Must say this a hotter topic for me this window. Obviously I would like Marc to stay but if we are able to sell him for 70mln and buy Chalobah for 25 plus Lacroix for 15 then that is a genius business by us. Both great players maybe not Guehi level yet but with potential to reach it.
Completely agree, at £70m we really must sell and both these two would fantastic additions.

I only hope and pray is that we put a huge sell on clause to the Guehi sale. In time one of the European super giants will come knocking.

All supposition of course but It's being reported that Joe Gomez is looking to leave Liverpool so he would be an option for Newcastle, then Liverpool might come in for Guehi and be a more appealing choice for him.
Lacroix seems to be OG's choice so would we go for both him and Chalobah with cover for Mitchell and probably a striker still needed?

Once Riad is back from injury and if we get this over the line then i'm more than happy with our CB cover. Just concerned about our full back depth and the fact we are relying on Mitchell and Munoz to play till January without any issues!

I rather suspect Richards and Riad will be the odd men out in the back 3.
This would mean Chaloboah on the right of the back 3 with Lacroix in the middle and Guehi on the left.
I know little about Lacroix, but assume that he has been bought for the first team.

If true we have no option to buy that is another poor mistake.
That would be good but obligations seem more common thesedays. Chelsea will still want to move him on unless there is a big change there
If he is great then it will help us finish higher up the table but he will probably be out of our price range or be a Guehi replacement
If he is OK we may be in the running as his price will not be prohibitive
If he is crap then at least we didnt buy him

I'm sure if we wanted we could negotiate a permanent transfer in January. Did we take wilf back on loan and buy in January or was it puncheon or both?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back