• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Transfer window review

In all honesty, have we ever had a better squad than now? I know individually we have had better players from time to time (Cabaye, Wilf, Olise) but as a collective unit this has to be the most valuable and technically gifted set of players I can remember us having (for me the 91 team was the most complete team)

I guess it remains to be seen if the new guys at the back are better than what we lost but I’m a lot more optimistic now. And thank god the window is now closed.

Good window, considering we had no choice with Olise and kept the core of the squad otherwise. Personally, I don't like loan signings unless an option to buy is included, just feels like a lose-lose for us, player does badly or player does well and his price goes up (Gallagher).
We got a good year out of Gallagher (well a great few months before his injury) . It was the pining after him that left a bad taste

I would give us a 9. Just wish we didn't leave it till the last day and had a good pre season with the new crop.
and weren't already points off the place
I had hoped to be looking up rather than down but watching a recording of Leicester v Villa and hoping its an away win

Back