The Left/Islamist alliance.

Why is that warped scumbag even in the west let alone sliming their way into places of influence?

She just reeks of "I'm a pain in the arse killjoy bitch"
1791302232960.webp

We are so piss weak, she should be airdropped into Cuba.

 
Why is that warped scumbag even in the west let alone sliming their way into places of influence?

She just reeks of "I'm a pain in the arse killjoy bitch"
View attachment 4393

We are so piss weak, she should be airdropped into Cuba.


If I was Palastinian I would be Anti-Zionist. What is illogical about that? That strikes me as a perfectly reasonable position to take.
 
If I was a muslim I'd want the jews destroyed? That's what you said.

My problem is that she's here, now, and empowered.
 
If I was a muslim I'd want the jews destroyed? That's what you said.

My problem is that she's here, now, and empowered.

Not quite sure I quite said that, although it's clear Islam as a religion seeks complete domination.

But Palestine and Palestinians literally have their land stolen from them by Zionists. They have been caged, and I do mean caged, up in Gaza for decades, with daily attacks against them in the West Bank as well.

If I was a Palestinian, of any variety, I would be fighting Zionism tooth & nail. Because Zionism wants the willful destruction of Palestine.

Please don't equate my words with any kind of sentiment for either side because as far as I concerned, its none of our business and I would happily see the West embark on a goal of ridding ourselves of any kind of dependence on the entire Middle East, but this idea that Palestinians are somehow out-of-order for loathing Zionism makes no rational sense.

It's a zero sum game now. For both sides.

And I would happily deport the wretched woman tomorrow.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top