The Left/Islamist alliance.

So official Green party policy is that if you are Zionist ( you support the idea of the Jewish homeland ), you are a racist.

Zionism = the existence of the State of Israel

Mmmm....That's not what I thought zionism meant.

I thought zionism just meant Jewish nationalism.

Can you be against zionism when it expands its borders but believe that the state of Israel should still exist......Well yeah, that was the policy of the US until Trump....and they can hardly be called anti zionist. It really comes down to whether you support the greater Israel project for the future of Israel or not.

Now I'm not against Jewish nationalism and I'm definitely not against Israel existing but I have to be fair to the left...who I obviously don't agree with...and when I say left I mean the modern left, which is basically the default.

Anti nationalism is at the core of their belief structure just as anti 'racism' is....which is why they struggle when in power to justify the exclusionary reality of borders and ethnicity.....If they didn't need to appeal to the old traditional red block in the north they would be balls out on the issue.....instead they opt to burr the policies.....The current Home secretary is a good example of this.
 
Last edited:
Mmmm....That's not what I thought zionism meant.

I thought zionism just meant Jewish nationalism.

Can you be against zionism when it expands its borders but believe that the state of Israel should still exist......Well yeah, that was the policy of the US until Trump....and they can hardly be called anti zionist. It really comes down to whether you support the greater Israel project for the future of Israel or not.

Now I'm not against Jewish nationalism and I'm definitely not against Israel existing but I have to be fair to the left...you I obviously don't agree with...and when I say left I mean the modern left, which is basically the default.

Anti nationalism is at the core of their belief structure just as anti 'racism' is....which is why they struggle when in power to justify the exclusionary reality of borders and ethnicity.....If they didn't need to appeal to the old traditional red block in the north they would be balls out on the issue.....instead they opt to burr the policies.....The current Home secretary is a good example of this.
As far as I can see Zionism is the right for Jews to have am homeland where Israel is, albeit wars have changed borders from 1947.


I suppose people put whatever interpretation suits their narrative
 
As far as I can see Zionism is the right for Jews to have am homeland where Israel is, albeit wars have changed borders from 1947.


I suppose people put whatever interpretation suits their narrative

It is.

I agree with you that there are plenty of people who want to wipe Israel off the map but to be fair there are others who just differ on the policy.

I suppose I'm saying that you can be against the military expansion of Israel or how it's done....or to be more accurate a particular expansion as some you might support as justified.

But to be clearer you can be against expansion but support the existence of Israel.
 
It is.

I agree with you that there are plenty of people who want to wipe Israel off the map but to be fair there are others who just differ on the policy.

I suppose I'm saying that you can be against the military expansion of Israel or how it's done....or to be more accurate a particular expansion as some you might support as justified.

But to be clearer you can be against expansion but support the existence of Israel.
I do not accept at all the recent Gaza war was because of Israeli expansion, it was caused by a massacre committed by Hamas.

I do not agree with the illegal settlements by Israeli settlers, many seem to be radical extremists.
 
I do not accept at all the recent Gaza war was because of Israeli expansion, it was caused by a massacre committed by Hamas.

I do not agree with the illegal settlements by Israeli settlers, many seem to be radical extremists.

Indeed it was.

However both Netty and Mossad knew the attack was coming, so it was essentially the casus billi they needed to wipe out Gaza.

It's been quite obvious that the policy has been to enable Hamas rather than the PLO as Hamas will attack Israel militarily while the modern PLO won't. It's easier to justify making Gaza unliveable after that massacre, while when they go into the West Bank without cause and build settlements everyone calls it for what it is.

The land grab you need for Greater Israel.

The logic makes sense from the Israeli point of view.....When you are surrounded by enemies, you are obviously going to seek to change that for your security.....Some you can bribe with deals and some you can't......but we should all be straightforward about it.

Israel gets to do whatever it wants while the US adminstration lets them.....As soon as that cover ends......rightly or wrongly, depending upon the perspective....the Israeli government would be called to the Hague.
 
Last edited:
I do not accept at all the recent Gaza war was because of Israeli expansion, it was caused by a massacre committed by Hamas.

I do not agree with the illegal settlements by Israeli settlers, many seem to be radical extremists.
'who struck the first blow' is the tedious dialogue of every kip. Israel/Palestine or N.Ireland.

but......getting back to the OP.

It is curious how the Left and Islam are diametrically opposed on many topics. Yet they find common ground :

- LGBTQ
- Women's rights

- alcohol & drugs
- Tattooes

- vegetarianism, animal welfare & halal slaughter
- voting & democracy

- marriage and bedroom behaviours

etc etc....

It strikes me that the Abrahamic religions have more in common than sets them apart. And that Leftism is a totally different kettle of shellfish.
 
Last edited:
Under British law, Jews are considered a specific racial group. Hence a homeland for 'Jews' is, by any definition, racial in nature.
 
Under British law, Jews are considered a specific racial group. Hence a homeland for 'Jews' is, by any definition, racial in nature.
i thought our Lefty friends always told us that 'race is only a social construct' ie. it doesnt really manifest but for the mind of the racist.
So just how Nepalese Sherpa's can survive altitude so well.......evolution has nothing to do with it. All just a coincidence.
So the Left tell us.
 
'who struck the first blow' is the tedious dialogue of every kip. Israel/Palestine or N.Ireland.

but......getting back to the OP.

It is curious how the Left and Islam are diametrically opposed on many topics. Yet they find common ground :

- LGBTQ
- Women's rights

- alcohol & drugs
- Tattooes

- vegetarianism, animal welfare & halal slaughter
- voting & democracy

- marriage and bedroom behaviours

etc etc....

It strikes me that the Abrahamic religions have more in common than sets them apart. And that Leftism is a totally different kettle of shellfish.
Yeah, but they have baggy trousers in common.
 
Precisely how you and others use claims of antisemitism.

No standards.
Yeah, but your brand of politics wants to deny Israel’s right to existence. Israel is a tiny democracy in a sea of Islamic dictatorships. I would not have voted for an Israeli state precisely because it would be surrounded by people that would want to destroy it. Despite that, the Jews wanted their Biblical homeland, and they aren’t going to give it up after all they have endured.

Get used to it.
 
Yeah, but your brand of politics wants to deny Israel’s right to existence. Israel is a tiny democracy in a sea of Islamic dictatorships. I would not have voted for an Israeli state precisely because it would be surrounded by people that would want to destroy it. Despite that, the Jews wanted their Biblical homeland, and they aren’t going to give it up after all they have endured.

Get used to it.
This is Hamas policy just to be clear.

Anyone who chants " from the river to sea " should be arrested and charged with supporting a proscribed terrorist organisation.

Any member of Hamas in the UK should be given a council house and put on benefits
 
Yeah, but your brand of politics wants to deny Israel’s right to existence. Israel is a tiny democracy in a sea of Islamic dictatorships. I would not have voted for an Israeli state precisely because it would be surrounded by people that would want to destroy it. Despite that, the Jews wanted their Biblical homeland, and they aren’t going to give it up after all they have endured.

Get used to it.
Huge numbers of displaced Jewish refugees after WWII.

back in 1947 there was talk of putting them all into where is now called 'Western Sahara'....formerly called Spanish sahara. An empty region just below Morocco. It would probably have worked out better than the current location. Less enemies nearby, less high blood pressure for sacred locations, less ancient claims to whatever.
And at the time, Morocco had a lot of Jews living there already.

Western Sahara..........like Milton Keynes in the sun.
 
Last edited:

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top