The bbc, again.

Get a lot of basics wrong don't they
 
Ok nothing to do with the BBC but I bet they are laughing.


So it looks like his new game show is a flop. I think I posted at the time it was announced that I couldn't understand ITV's decision. Lineker had already made a game show for them and flopped he is just not that good at being a game show host.

So ITV have only themselves to blame. This maybe the end of Gary Lineker "TV host" I suspect he will have to stick to sport presenting in future.
 
Ok nothing to do with the BBC but I bet they are laughing.


So it looks like his new game show is a flop. I think I posted at the time it was announced that I couldn't understand ITV's decision. Lineker had already made a game show for them and flopped he is just not that good at being a game show host.

So ITV have only themselves to blame. This maybe the end of Gary Lineker "TV host" I suspect he will have to stick to sport presenting in future.
He's the Eni Aluko of male presenters.
 
Hidden away by the BBC but I managed to find it.


One of Auntie's finest.

He may well be innocent of the crimes he is charged with but he lost a libel trial and his behaviour towards women was shown up to be pretty despicable.

Apparently though the BBC saw nothing, heard nothing, did nothing.
 
Hidden away by the BBC but I managed to find it.


One of Auntie's finest.

He may well be innocent of the crimes he is charged with but he lost a libel trial and his behaviour towards women was shown up to be pretty despicable.

Apparently though the BBC saw nothing, heard nothing, did nothing.
They need to pay him off though, just in case.
 
Extreme right, arrest those kids and intern them.

The BBC helping the cops as much as possible

Yes, no doubt the most important people to catch. Not to worry when the next load of stabbings happen next week. That's just par for the course. A justified small irritant of diversity. Not like these fascists who wanted boats of illegal people and completely ungenuine people turned back. A bit like the government's own rhetoric.
They need to tell the truth for once. Clearly they want to inflict these people upon the population. They favour them at every opportunity. Smash the gangs could be a punchline for Sir Keir's private parties. We're not even allowed to know that. Well above Top Secret for some reason. In the national interest. Laughable.
 

2 points

1, the BBC just joining in the finger pointing racist claim.
2. Why do the Muslims who are British born assume he's referring to them? Or is it that they don't consider themselves British and are angry that he's against their brothers piling over here.

All of the above.
 

2 points

1, the BBC just joining in the finger pointing racist claim.
2. Why do the Muslims who are British born assume he's referring to them? Or is it that they don't consider themselves British and are angry that he's against their brothers piling over here.

All of the above.
This particular supporter's club have 3,500 members spread over 85 countries.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top