• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Team vs Chelsea

I think in both our two games we should have come away with points, probably the better team in both games, but didn't take our chances, if Wharton is out, Doucoure and Hughes in the centre, Lerma in the back three, and Kamada and Eze behind Mateta, or an outside shout is Mitchell going into the back three with Clyne on the left.

I admit that I am a "To**er who believes that Chelsea will secure a comfortable victory, by at least 2 goals.🙁
Most of us probably share your pessimistic outlook, but you never know. As has been pointed out previously, Glasner has a strong record when his teams have been the underdog. We certainly deserve a bit of luck against Chelsea as they've certainly had some against us in recent years.

Based on OG's comments on Wharton I wonder if he might just be on the bench today with two scrappers in the middle. Sarr might also get the nod over Kamada due to his pace on the break and when recovering.

Henderson

Clyne Guehi Richards

Munoz Lerma Hughes Mitchel

Sarr Eze

View attachment 168
Sarr didn’t look particularly comfortable against Norwich. He was putting in the effort but never really in the right place at the right time.

He’s a strong addition, but I think Glasner needs to work out where and how he plays him.

It’ll be Kamada, he’s Glasner’s favourite and with preseason he knows exactly how to play.

I hear what you are saying about availability for the new signings, I didn’t hear what Glasner said about them, but think it would be extraordinary if both Lacroix or Nketiah weren’t eligible.

Sarr didn’t look particularly comfortable against Norwich. He was putting in the effort but never really in the right place at the right time.

He’s a strong addition, but I think Glasner needs to work out where and how he plays him.

It’ll be Kamada, he’s Glasner’s favourite and with preseason he knows exactly how to play.

I hear what you are saying about availability for the new signings, I didn’t hear what Glasner said about them, but think it would be extraordinary if both Lacroix or Nketiah weren’t eligible.
This was discussed on Friday & as i was told, Glasner in his presser said that none of the deadline day signings would be available. Chalobah wouldn't play anyway, as not allowed to against his parent club.

This was discussed on Friday & as i was told, Glasner in his presser said that none of the deadline day signings would be available. Chalobah wouldn't play anyway, as not allowed to against his parent club.
Thank God, Edouard cant play against us, you just know what would happen

To be fair, it’ll be great to have the international window break to get them properly integrated into our side.

The proof with be facing Ayew against Leicester when we come back.

Back