• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Tammy Abraham

No they are all different types of players.
Maybe, but all players are different.
Sarr can play in Olise's position, albeit slightly differently.
Ayew also played on the right, but he was 'industrious' and could play a few positions, which is what I thought Kamada was bought for.
Nkeitah and Edouard are both CFs, so are like for like. hopefully Nkeitah is different from Edouard, in that he'll be good !

Maybe, but all players are different.
Sarr can play in Olise's position, albeit slightly differently.
Ayew also played on the right, but he was 'industrious' and could play a few positions, which is what I thought Kamada was bought for.
Nkeitah and Edouard are both CFs, so are like for like. hopefully Nkeitah is different from Edouard, in that he'll be good !

Sarr is nothing like Olise.

Kamada looks very light weight complete opposite to Ayew who was great at holding also taking pressure of winning a lot of free kicks.

You are looking at people in simple terms that is not how it works.

Sarr is nothing like Olise.

Kamada looks very light weight complete opposite to Ayew who was great at holding also taking pressure of winning a lot of free kicks.

You are looking at people in simple terms that is not how it works.

Sarr is nothing like Olise.... but can play in a similar position. differently.
Kamada does look lightweight - that is now becoming apparent, but 1) that might not always be the case as he adjusts and 2) I believe he is a squad player who can cover various positions, like Ayew.

you are looking for direct like for like replacements, which isn't always what is required.

Back