• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Tammy Abraham

Country
England
1000031552.webp
We need a striker to give Mateta competition and Edouard isn't good enough. Time to be a bit more ambitious and I think Abraham would be a ideal striker for the way Glasner likes us to play... Thoughts?

I'm not sure he's as good as he was in his first season at Roma. His stats since 21/22 are poor and Roma want to get rid of him, I believe. Of course, it may simply be that he needs a change of scene and a return to the PL would resurrect his career and form.

Nine months out after tearing his ACL is a red flag with the likely fee & wages involved but IF he's properly recovered, and we want him, and he'd come he could be a pretty good fit.
And he's from Camberwell.

Nine months out after tearing his ACL is a red flag with the likely fee & wages involved but IF he's properly recovered, and we want him, and he'd come he could be a pretty good fit.
And he's from Camberwell

I hope Dougie is on the case for a better younger striker? I don't think Abraham fits the bill

He’s back in the squad as an unused substitute.
Still reasonably young.
I watched him at Bristol City a few times and what a great all round player he is.
If the money’s right could be worth pursuing.

Definitely my first choice as a realistic striker we could buy. Watched him play for Bristol City and was a fantastic all round player who has continued his form everywhere he’s been.

I haven’t seen anything suggesting an interest in Tammy this window?

Nketiah is clearly the one we’ve been chasing for 3 or 4 seasons now so - if it does actually happen- it’ll be another case of Dougie getting him man …..eventually.

I could see West Spam getting him.

I don't believe we are even trying for him but just to think what a selection we would have if we did get him and then we have Mateta & Nketiah.

Back