• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Ricky Jones the wannabe throat cutter

Starmer’s control and far right shaming and sentencing will prevent the silent majority of 52% who think immigration should be reduced, from protesting. You can see it already. Far left protesters vastly outnumbering ‘patriots’ in places like Glasgow, because patriots are the only ones willing to stick their heads above the parapet. Plus the far left are experienced and used to protesting. They do it regularly as a hobby and for acceptance and belonging, regardless of the contradictions. Absolute loons and useful idiots, and also like turkeys voting for Christmas, because of course, the 52% who feel immigration is too high will fall if they get their way. That is unless we end up with people, including many youngsters, just as in Germany, pushing back with backing of a far right party. But I don’t think it needs even that here. Just something that resembles a sensible right of centre party.

Starmer’s control and far right shaming and sentencing will prevent the silent majority of 52% who think immigration should be reduced, from protesting. You can see it already. Far left protesters vastly outnumbering ‘patriots’ in places like Glasgow, because patriots are the only ones willing to stick their heads above the parapet. Plus the far left are experienced and used to protesting. They do it regularly as a hobby and for acceptance and belonging, regardless of the contradictions. Absolute loons and useful idiots, and also like turkeys voting for Christmas, because of course, the 52% who feel immigration is too high will fall if they get their way. That is unless we end up with people, including many youngsters, just as in Germany, pushing back with backing of a far right party. But I don’t think it needs even that here. Just something that resembles a sensible right of centre party.
Why should it?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with protesting non-violently and anyone who wishes to do so is not prevented, are they.

It's not even 'far right shaming'; it's the prosecution of violent tendencies. Anyway, there's a huge difference between those who wish to see immigration reduced and those that wish to provoke race war at any cost. It's a shame that those with legitimate and understandable worries should be tainted by those with such a dark agenda.

I’m sure these lefty’s are also a target and stabbers who hate the west don’t ask your politics prior to knifing or blowing you up.
This will impact politicians and their families eventually which will be when action is taken.

I’m sure these lefty’s are also a target and stabbers who hate the west don’t ask your politics prior to knifing or blowing you up.
This will impact politicians and their families eventually which will be when action is taken.
Only I don’t think any action will be taken. The usual ‘it’ll never happen to me’ approach is enough to turn a blind eye.

Why should it?

There's absolutely nothing wrong with protesting non-violently and anyone who wishes to do so is not prevented, are they.

It's not even 'far right shaming'; it's the prosecution of violent tendencies. Anyway, there's a huge difference between those who wish to see immigration reduced and those that wish to provoke race war at any cost. It's a shame that those with legitimate and understandable worries should be tainted by those with such a dark agenda.
Tell that to the people watching or being present who’ve been sentenced.

Tell that to the people who committed zero crime in Whitehall days after Southport who were kettled, arrested and issued with a section whatever, preventing them from entering central London.

Tell that to the however many hundred thousand at the ‘unite the kingdom’ march on the Saturday before Southport who were labelled all white in numbers, far right, EDL, you name it, by the MSM. There were ethnic minorities there, but this wasn’t reported and denied.

I do agree that ‘it’s a shame that those with legitimate and understandable worries should be tainted’ by violence, but not all ‘by people who wish to provoke race war at any cost’. A lot of them, and I suspect most of them, will have legitimate and understandable worries, but I expect we’ll disagree on what qualifies under that description.

Starmer’s control and far right shaming and sentencing will prevent the silent majority of 52% who think immigration should be reduced, from protesting. You can see it already. Far left protesters vastly outnumbering ‘patriots’ in places like Glasgow, because patriots are the only ones willing to stick their heads above the parapet. Plus the far left are experienced and used to protesting. They do it regularly as a hobby and for acceptance and belonging, regardless of the contradictions.
The Left are not only better organised (via Trade Unions and the Universities) but they literally get state funding to protest (Hope Not Hate are the best example along with the double standards.- False Acid Attack Tweet )

What scared the authorities the most about the Southport Uprisings was their spontaneous nature of. Literally came about via social media word-of-mouth. And despite all the EDL bullshit along with claiming it was not locals (just look at the addresses of those people jailed) these uprisings were the definition of grass-root.

Our political class, of all shades, are control freaks. Literally people who want to control the lives of millions. That power instinct is what drives them. And what scares them more than anything is when protests break out that have no central control. Because it is outside of their collective intellectual bandwidth.

The Far-Right do need to organise. That is a fact. And the Establishment will do everything in their power to stop that. Especially now when they see the success of the Alternative for German and Le Pen in France.

At the moment, perhaps the only thing those of us on the Right can do is have conversations with people who are not sure. Which is why it is so important for this Ricky Jones to walk away scot-free. Anything less than a custodial sentence is a win for us. And voting with your wallet. Even as something as simple as trying to buy food from local business and not using delivery services for take-aways is a genuine way of resisting.

And then just be patient. Because an organised movement will come to the fore. Ignore Reform. Ignore Tommy Robinson. Both just shills.

But have those conversations. Use the example I listed about about that fake acid attack tweet. This entire two-tier narrative is what we need to be pushing. Because it is the one that anybody with half a brain KNOWS is happening. And cook your own dinners! Vote with your wallets!

And keep the faith. Great things are happening in Europe. Only a matter of time before it comes here.

The Left are not only better organised (via Trade Unions and the Universities) but they literally get state funding to protest (Hope Not Hate are the best example along with the double standards.- False Acid Attack Tweet )

What scared the authorities the most about the Southport Uprisings was their spontaneous nature of. Literally came about via social media word-of-mouth. And despite all the EDL bullshit along with claiming it was not locals (just look at the addresses of those people jailed) these uprisings were the definition of grass-root.

Our political class, of all shades, are control freaks. Literally people who want to control the lives of millions. That power instinct is what drives them. And what scares them more than anything is when protests break out that have no central control. Because it is outside of their collective intellectual bandwidth.

The Far-Right do need to organise. That is a fact. And the Establishment will do everything in their power to stop that. Especially now when they see the success of the Alternative for German and Le Pen in France.

At the moment, perhaps the only thing those of us on the Right can do is have conversations with people who are not sure. Which is why it is so important for this Ricky Jones to walk away scot-free. Anything less than a custodial sentence is a win for us. And voting with your wallet. Even as something as simple as trying to buy food from local business and not using delivery services for take-aways is a genuine way of resisting.

And then just be patient. Because an organised movement will come to the fore. Ignore Reform. Ignore Tommy Robinson. Both just shills.

But have those conversations. Use the example I listed about about that fake acid attack tweet. This entire two-tier narrative is what we need to be pushing. Because it is the one that anybody with half a brain KNOWS is happening. And cook your own dinners! Vote with your wallets!

And keep the faith. Great things are happening in Europe. Only a matter of time before it comes here.
The real extreme far right make me a bit nervous tbh, but the far left make me angry as f*** and immigration should be and needs to be massively reduced. The government just keep mentioning the far right. Any rise in the far right is a reaction. There is no need for 700,000 net migration. The jobs that Brits won’t do or don’t do never amounts to anywhere near that many vacancies each year. And what happens when automation replaces jobs. Oh dear?

Britain First today hung a ‘pensioners before migrants’ banner over a London dual carriageway and in the video vehicles were constantly beeping in support.

In Germany a dance-pop sounding song about deportations with a video using blonde haired, blue eyed young Germans with planes in AI deporting immigrants keeps getting taken off X-twitter and reappearing. Quite a catchy tune actually. A very German, let’s have a drink kind of song.

Another dance track that’s well known this time has had the lyrics adapted to ‘’AFD, Deutschland Party, AFD’’ with young German girls posting individual videos of themselves dancing to the tune on TikTok.

The point of fast-tracking through the judicial system and handing out disproportionate sentences, was to act as a deterrent to inhibit rioting.
The Ricky Jones case, as it crawls through the judicial system completely evades the fast-track element. We wait until next year to see if, he gets the sentence he actually deserves (in line with other rioters) and whether the media choose to actually report what happens.

As for being free to protest, Just Stop Oil, handed the Government a free hand to impose all sorts of laws regarding, getting prior permission, with agreed parameters for participants, including location/route, numbers and timings.
You can't just rock up somewhere and start chanting and waving banners. Even standing silently in the street, or writing stuff on the internet can get you put under His Majesty's Pleasure.

The Ricky Jones case, as it crawls through the judicial system completely evades the fast-track element.

Which is ideal. In and of itself, proof of the two-tier justice system. This case is the one which could genuinely be a game changer. There is no defence and yet he is going the not-guilty route. Zero ambiguity in what he said being a direct incitement to violence. And yet, going not-guilty.

Lets hope his strategy pays off. He is banking on the system protecting its own. And for those of us who want the system replaced, then we can only hope it does what he thinks it will.

Which is ideal. In and of itself, proof of the two-tier justice system. This case is the one which could genuinely be a game changer. There is no defence and yet he is going the not-guilty route. Zero ambiguity in what he said being a direct incitement to violence. And yet, going not-guilty.

Lets hope his strategy pays off. He is banking on the system protecting its own. And for those of us who want the system replaced, then we can only hope it does what he thinks it will.
OR he could be the sacrificial lamb to 'prove' there is no two-tier justice...

OR he could be the sacrificial lamb to 'prove' there is no two-tier justice...

That would be the sensible thing for the Establishment to do. And what I fear....and yet he goes non-guilty. Maybe hoping for a jury trial? Not au-fait enough with the justice system to know how these things work? I know they fall over themselves to avoid the likes of Tommy Robinson ever having a jury trial for obvious reasons (and there was a case back a fair old while now in which Nick Robinson of BNP fame was charged with a crime of racial discrimination for describing Islam as 'evil' and a jury gave him a not-guilty).

Its an interesting one.

I am convinced this case is the potential game changer. Maybe why they have pushed it back so far? Perhaps he will even change his plea to guilty nearer the time?

It is clear that there is obvious collusion between the Government and the Justice system over the Southport Uprisings so we will have to see how this case, which is all part of the same narrative, pans out.

And a fair few who went down the guilty route are still awaiting trial.

I am not trying to make any political point here. This guy needs to be sent down as I reckon it is a slam dunk case, but right now our legal system is all over the place and needs reform.
How can you plead guilty and be awaiting trial, presumably you mean sentencing

Back