Republic of Ireland, gone to the Dogs ? - Every National Statistic going down the Swanny ?

The reality is imported workers, more diversity than the UK, around the highest prices in Europe (around the highest in the world), housing crises, health crisis, but you do nearly have something - which is a massive over reliance on a few US corporations for the entire tax take.
This was on other thread but I guess it belongs here:

Interesting to learn from a native. I wondered how it works as I look on with Celtic eyes here at a Celtic Tiger economy.

Seems to me that everyone who votes for Reform should be prepared for this scenario on steroids - massive deregulation and lot's of friendly Commonwealth immigrants imported in (legals) to bend and scrape to the all powerful, Tech, Crypto. Pharma and Finance juggernauts. Nigel and co keep this strategy very quiet. Sky high prices and lots of new foreign neighbours - come on Reformers, is this what you really want for good old Albion? Seems like a nightmare to me.
 
This was funny

so was this...........

Kosovo 1
Rep of Ireland 0

nevermind, at least we don't need to get past the Faroe Islands - that would certainly be beyond this ROI team. The upcoming match against Israel should be fun. All the Lefties are already losing their sh1.t about the match being played at all.
 
Last edited:
so was this...........

Kosovo 1
Rep of Ireland 0

nevermind, at least we don't need to get past the Faroe Islands - that would certainly be beyond this ROI team. The upcoming match against Israel should be fun. All the Lefties are already losing their sh1.t about the match being played at all.
I'm looking forward to it. Khalaili bombing down the wing.
 
I'm looking forward to it. Khalaili bombing down the wing.
i hope the Eagle scores the winner and sends the unofficial Palestine team off to oblivion.

AntiSemitism ? there are probably more muslims on the israeli team than the ROI team.


 
i hope the Eagle scores the winner and sends the unofficial Palestine team off to oblivion.

AntiSemitism ? there are probably more muslims on the israeli team than the ROI team.


Yes, we should change our name to Palestine Lite, all change our religion, certainly the flag, but if we did - what would we have to pontificate about then? I'm pretty sure we'd think of something.
 
I wonder if someone with a company of about 100 people would sympathise if they walked out because a Jew got employed. I mean it would be racist not to employ them. A tricky one !

reminds me of the rampant violent homophobia i have witnessed from co-workers from much of the Third World. If i said it..... instant dismissal. When they say it....."ah bless, its their culture"
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top