Republic of Ireland, gone to the Dogs ? - Every National Statistic going down the Swanny ?

The ferry one on first thoughts does sound like a traveller issue.
its exactly what i thought, but was afraid to write. Just in case 2 Tier Keir is reading this. You are correct ED , there is a probability that it was not football hooligans and maybe a different type of group.

Mix them in with the other lot , the non alcoholic lot......wind up the toy and watch it go !!!!!!!!!!

Then you may say "what fear have you of 2 tier keir PV ? you don't even live in the UK" My answer : Josef Stalin made a point of getting Leon Trotsky even though he lived in Mexico City.

yes. An epidemic of violent crime in Ireland, even its Ferry boats.
 
All of a sudden I can't wait for mehole Martin to go the Whitehouse next week 😆 if he even got the invite that is 😅
 

Well the Mail has finally noticed, however the only mention of violence is that of an immigrant who was murdered.

I guess the Mail decided not to mention all the attacks by migrants on locals as too emotive.
 
Cultural enrichment
 
I heard the Burke's are off to Washington this week 🤭🤭
You think Vance will wheel them out when Mehole Martin goes in? That would be brilliant. Trump should just give him a wedgie and a kick up the hole really.

To tell the truth (if you've ever met the Burkes), they wouldn't let Trump and Vance get a word in edgeways. If they have gone to meet the regime, they won't last long. I presume it's fund raising, however.
 
You think Vance will wheel them out when Mehole Martin goes in? That would be brilliant. Trump should just give him a wedgie and a kick up the hole really.

To tell the truth (if you've ever met the Burkes), they wouldn't let Trump and Vance get a word in edgeways. If they have gone to meet the regime, they won't last long. I presume it's fund raising, however.

I am not a fan of the Burke's. I find them a bit strange if I am being honest.

It would be funny if they got wheeled out to Martin 😅

But yeah it's probably fund raising they are going over for.
 
I am not a fan of the Burke's. I find them a bit strange if I am being honest.

It would be funny if they got wheeled out to Martin

i would agree with you. But the Burkes are no madder than Trump & co. Their anti-trans crusade has been something our Liberal-tyranny doesnt want to see.

it will be hilarious if Trump uses the Burkes to embarrass Meehole. A few billion quid of Tech/Pharma investments will be enough to concentrate the mind of any Gary Linekar type.
 
Last edited:
i would agree with you. But the Burkes are no madder than Trump & co. Their anti-trans crusade has been something our Liberal-tyranny doesnt want to see.

it will be hilarious if Trump uses the Burkes to embarrass Meehole. A few billion quid of Tech/Pharma investments will be enough to concentrate the mind of any Gary Linekar type.
WTF is this post all about?
 

Will have to catch up with this this evening 😅

I did see some snippets of ass licking by Martin tho 😅
 
"she consented to having sex with me"......says the 41 year old man about the 18 year old girl that he had met 3 minutes previously. And if you think these attacks only happen to other people, ask yourself 'have i ever stayed at a holiday-complex' ?

if he had only been in the country for 48 hours, and now needs to do ten years in jail......how much money will that cost the taxpayer ? probably millions.



------------------------------------------------------------------

And in other positive news. Or what is masquerading as positive news. The 6 year old child stabbed by the Algerian man ? She will not be a vegetable after all. Great progress has been made. She can now move her eyes and "make sounds resembling words". The Algerian man had been previously caught carrying a knife, he was let off.

 
Last edited:

 


 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top