Team of the (20)80s
Member
- Country
England
I’ve weirdly never driven to Selhurst for a game and now realising I’ve never paid attention to parking. Guessing it will be easier for the Bristol game as only a friendly. Any advice?
England
England
I park round the corner in Penge, it’s about 15 mins walk but plenty of street parking.I’ve weirdly never driven to Selhurst for a game and now realising I’ve never paid attention to parking. Guessing it will be easier for the Bristol game as only a friendly. Any advice?
England
Don’t get too near the curb and scuff your alloys!!I’ve weirdly never driven to Selhurst for a game and now realising I’ve never paid attention to parking. Guessing it will be easier for the Bristol game as only a friendly. Any advice?
Try JustPark or YourParkingSpaceI’ve weirdly never driven to Selhurst for a game and now realising I’ve never paid attention to parking. Guessing it will be easier for the Bristol game as only a friendly. Any advice?