• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Palace to play QPR away in 3rd round of the Carabao Cup

I'm sure that OG would say that it's a cup competition, so to win it you have to beat anyone and everyone. That said, a little bit of luck with the draw wouldn't go amiss

Eufa are basically telling the Football league (and the FA by the way ) what to do with a domestic competition ,no replays , no extra time and now teams playing in Europe kept apart so as not to affect their own competitions .
The fall out will be it affects ours with the high probability that those 6 teams will feature in the later stages of the competition .
But two leg semis. Ridiculous. Just too much football.

The QPR fans seem to excited to be able to see Eze again. should be a good night for both clubs!
They're trying to decide whether to boo him or cheer him.

It'll be a fun night (assuming Ollie) plays him of course.

Eufa are basically telling the Football league (and the FA by the way ) what to do with a domestic competition ,no replays , no extra time and now teams playing in Europe kept apart so as not to affect their own competitions .
The fall out will be it affects ours with the high probability that those 6 teams will feature in the later stages of the competition .
It's not a draw at all. It's merely a drawn out processional farce!

Maybe Roy was right to go out early in all the cup competitions for all those years. Because what's the point anymore?

This site is showing

[TR]
[td]Tue Sep 17[/td][td]QPR (LCup)
Live on Sky Sports
[/td][td]7.45pm[/td][td]A[/td][td]..[/td]

[/TR]

With absolutely no respect to QPR, I like these games to play our full strength team, give them a good hiding and have a decent cup run 😀

Clubs outside the top 6 like ours need to target these cups that often have a more favourable route to a final. It’s a great opportunity for silverware and European competitions. We shouldn’t be in a relegation fight so can give it our all. We have a big squad now.

With absolutely no respect to QPR, I like these games to play our full strength team, give them a good hiding and have a decent cup run 😀

Totally agree with you. I don't mine 1 or 2 changes, maybe Turner for Hendo and one of the midfielders (i.e. Lerma for Hughes) and maybe Sarr playing, but other than that I want us to play like Premier League bully boys and try to thrash them and get to next round.

I couldn't stand it when we used to make 7 or 8 changes!

Clubs outside the top 6 like ours need to target these cups that often have a more favourable route to a final. It’s a great opportunity for silverware and European competitions. We shouldn’t be in a relegation fight so can give it our all. We have a big squad now.

Well said, a premier league team should be able to cope with half a dozen extra games if we did go all the way

Back