• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Palace players in England squad

Goalkeepers: Dean Henderson (Crystal Palace), Jordan Pickford (Everton), Nick Pope(Newcastle United).

Defenders: Trent Alexander-Arnold (Liverpool), Levi Colwill (Chelsea), Marc Guehi (Crystal Palace), Ezri Konsa (Aston Villa), Rico Lewis (Manchester City), Tino Livramento (Newcastle United), Harry Maguire (Manchester United), John Stones (Manchester City).

Midfielders: Phil Foden (Manchester City), Conor Gallagher (Atletico Madrid), Morgan Gibbs-White (Nottingham Forest), Angel Gomes (Lille), Kobbie Mainoo (Manchester United), Cole Palmer (Chelsea), Declan Rice (Arsenal).

Forwards: Jarrod Bowen (West Ham), Eberechi Eze (Crystal Palace), Anthony Gordon (Newcastle United), Jack Grealish (Manchester City), Harry Kane (Bayern Munich), Noni Madueke (Chelsea), Bukayo Saka (Arsenal), Ollie Watkins (Aston Villa).

He may have a little niggle or is not fully back to being 100% match fit and would benefit from time with Glasner during the International Break. Don't see his omission as a problem.
I agree, and are actually kind of happy he didn't make it. More time to bond with the new players and I have no doubt he'll be included in future squads.

This selection sums up why this guy must not get the job.

Many names in which do not deserve it.
Yes , I thought it was a bit strange to bring back a couple of the players Southgate had ditched from the 26 though its good to see a few of the young uns getting a chance . The proof in the pudding will be how we play though not on who's playing

No Wharton is odd but it seems he wants to have members of his old U21's squad around him.
Wharton is better than Gallagher but hey ho.
why pick McGuire, unless of course he is going to drop Guehi?
Grealish is a good player for sure but if that is the case then why no Rashford?
Grealish has not played more than one minute of football so far and been a sub once only in three games this season - at least Rashford is playing!
Seems to be a muppet already.

Recalling Harry Maguire is a very strange one for me.

Back