October 7th planned anti Israel march

HKOwen

Member
Location
Hong Kong
Country
Hong Kong
Let's see if the two tier police actually enforce the law tomorrow in respect of masks, chants and pro Hamas activity.

Any POS who joins the march is despicable beyond words.

Disagree with Israel as much as you want but to march on the anniversary of a massacre is beyond words.

Imagine how New Yorkers would react if a bunch of Islamists marched on 9/11
 
Let's see if the two tier police actually enforce the law tomorrow in respect of masks, chants and pro Hamas activity.

Any POS who joins the march is despicable beyond words.

Disagree with Israel as much as you want but to march on the anniversary of a massacre is beyond words.

Imagine how New Yorkers would react if a bunch of Islamists marched on 9/11

I remember 2 years ago I was over for the palace vs Liverpool game and it was the anniversary weekend. The HF's were waving Palestinian flags and signs.

I went up London after the game and there were marches all around Westminster by the pro Palestine lot.

Never been so disgusted.
 
Let's see if the two tier police actually enforce the law tomorrow in respect of masks, chants and pro Hamas activity.

Any POS who joins the march is despicable beyond words.

Disagree with Israel as much as you want but to march on the anniversary of a massacre is beyond words.

Imagine how New Yorkers would react if a bunch of Islamists marched on 9/11

So disgusting this is even happening, that it's allowed to happen, and what have our resident peace lovers got to say about it?
 
On the bright side, at least the police know the event will be safe from terrorist attack since they will all be marching in the parade.

1791295525289.webp
 
On the bright side, at least the police know the event will be safe from terrorist attack since they will all be marching in the parade.

View attachment 4392
I would get facial recognition cameras to look for known terrorists. They'll be brazen enough to be there. Some people will be there genuinely concerned. But a lot will get carried away with the hatred of the whole of Israel. Probably most people.
They won't be arrested for terrorist chants either. Might get arrested for flags with violent images on them. Might not.
 
I would get facial recognition cameras to look for known terrorists. They'll be brazen enough to be there. Some people will be there genuinely concerned. But a lot will get carried away with the hatred of the whole of Israel. Probably most people.
They won't be arrested for terrorist chants either. Might get arrested for flags with violent images on them. Might not.

Won't work as there will be plenty of burkas.....I do wonder will face coverings be banned? (I don't wonder I know they won't be)
 
Will also be interesting how it is reported by those leftist traitors at the BBC. I expect it won't be kind to "The Jew".
 
Won't work as there will be plenty of burkas.....I do wonder will face coverings be banned? (I don't wonder I know they won't be)
It is drastically less common for Muslim terrorist males to hide under a Burka in the West as that is primarily done in places in the Middle East where they are concerned that the Israelis or the Americans are going to kill them. They just aren't afraid in most places in Europe so they go about freely.

That they are starting near King's Cross is interesting, as if I was working for Related Argent I'd put the facial recognition camera back in and then offer it to US and/or Israel for a nice tidy sum. Minimal effort, quick reward, win-win.

I also wouldn't be surprised if the U.S. Legal Attaché to England is visiting the area with some of his friends as well that day.
 
So they can close down an entire town (a couple of nights ago) in Gosport to facilitate the arrival of criminals illegally coming into this country, but claim they are powerless to halt this march?

This is the sickening double standards we are now subject to. I don't really care about Israel or Gaza, but I do care about how our police are literally the enemies of us natives now.

Compare and contrast.

Sickening.
 
Let's see if the two tier police actually enforce the law tomorrow in respect of masks, chants and pro Hamas activity.

Any POS who joins the march is despicable beyond words.

Disagree with Israel as much as you want but to march on the anniversary of a massacre is beyond words.

Imagine how New Yorkers would react if a bunch of Islamists marched on 9/11
its a disgrace.
we reach new lows continually under this govt.
itll continue though, shame on us.
 
The Govt could stop it if thet want, they don 't want to, simple as that

Ditto with the invaders.
Ditto with mass migration.
Ditto with all kinds of things.

They literally hate us and will champion the causes of foreigners against foreigners (such as this march tomorrow), none of which has anything to do with the UK yet stamp down, in every sense of the word, actual native British people.

We are now effectively ruled over by a political class, and I include the Tories in this because Johnson is the very worst PM this country has ever had (Blair was the most destructive but he did now how to do politics) who detest the majority population and want to oversee our destruction.

And for what? What on earth do they gain from it?
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top