• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Matt Turner (signed on loan)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this is going to happen which is crazy.

Some very questionable things going on almost like they just want bargain basement people to fill numbers at times.

What was the point of signing the 22yr old keeper and giving matthews a new contract.

If this is done again i hope we have option to buy we keep missing the mark with that all the other clubs do it but we never do.
A transfer window in which we don't buy keepers is no transfer window! Nevertheless, I expect Speroni between the sticks at Anfield, as happened some time ago. 😉

Looks like this is going to happen which is crazy.

Some very questionable things going on almost like they just want bargain basement people to fill numbers at times.

What was the point of signing the 22yr old keeper and giving matthews a new contract.

If this is done again i hope we have option to buy we keep missing the mark with that all the other clubs do it but we never do.
We did it with Mateta.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back