• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Mateta

i never knew a player could end his own contract this does have the fragrant smell of B S i do hope so any how !
both parties (club and player) can terminate a contract but usually it has to be paid up. If JPM wants to become a free agent he'll have to buy out his contract. I doubt he can afford to do that.

The stories absolutely reek of AI generation....
It's so easy to do, ChatGPT just generated me this gem in about 2 seconds....

Eberechi Eze Reportedly Eyeing Exit Amidst Tactical Disagreements with Manager Oliver Glasner

Crystal Palace fans were left stunned this week as rumors emerged that Eberechi Eze, one of the club’s most electrifying players, is considering his future at Selhurst Park. Sources close to the team suggest that Eze has been increasingly frustrated with the tactical approach of new manager Oliver Glasner. The Austrian coach's rigid system has reportedly limited Eze’s creative freedom on the pitch, leading to tensions between the player and the coaching staff.

Eze, who has been a key figure for Palace, is believed to be unhappy with the way he has been utilized this season, sparking concerns that he might seek a move away from the club in the upcoming transfer windows. This potential departure could be a significant blow to Palace's ambitions this season, as Eze’s flair and creativity have been central to their attacking play.

The situation is still developing, but fans are anxiously waiting for clarity on whether Eze will remain committed to the club or push for a transfer.

I wonder how long before Fabrizio Romano aka Dazza picks up on this... 😆

It's so easy to do, ChatGPT just generated me this gem in about 2 seconds....

Eberechi Eze Reportedly Eyeing Exit Amidst Tactical Disagreements with Manager Oliver Glasner

Crystal Palace fans were left stunned this week as rumors emerged that Eberechi Eze, one of the club’s most electrifying players, is considering his future at Selhurst Park. Sources close to the team suggest that Eze has been increasingly frustrated with the tactical approach of new manager Oliver Glasner. The Austrian coach's rigid system has reportedly limited Eze’s creative freedom on the pitch, leading to tensions between the player and the coaching staff.

Eze, who has been a key figure for Palace, is believed to be unhappy with the way he has been utilized this season, sparking concerns that he might seek a move away from the club in the upcoming transfer windows. This potential departure could be a significant blow to Palace's ambitions this season, as Eze’s flair and creativity have been central to their attacking play.

The situation is still developing, but fans are anxiously waiting for clarity on whether Eze will remain committed to the club or push for a transfer.

I wonder how long before Fabrizio Romano aka Dazza picks up on this... 😆
He just dropped his coffee mug in his eagerness to spread this gem.

Here's another ChatGPT gem, I wonder how long until this gets picked up...

Crystal Palace to Reappoint Attilio Lombardo and Tomas Brolin as Managerial Duo

Crystal Palace is set to make headlines with the sensational return of Attilio Lombardo and Tomas Brolin as their new managerial team. The pair, who previously co-managed the club during a turbulent period in 1998, are reportedly on the brink of being reappointed at Selhurst Park.

Lombardo, the former Italian winger, remains a fan favorite for his contributions on the pitch. However, his previous managerial partnership with Brolin, the Swedish forward, ended in relegation from the Premier League—a chapter that still lingers in the memories of Palace supporters.

This surprise move comes as the club prepares to part ways with current manager Oliver Glasner. The decision to replace Glasner, who was brought in with high expectations, has shocked many in the football world. While some fans are hopeful that Lombardo and Brolin have gained valuable experience since their last stint, others are left questioning the club’s direction with this unexpected change.

The official announcement is expected soon, and it’s clear that Crystal Palace’s bold decision is already making waves.

Last one from ChatGPT and it's ability to create ludicrous stories... oh hang on, this one is real! 🤣🤣

Shocking Collapse: Everton Sink to Bottom of the Premier League

Everton's start to the 2024-25 Premier League season has been nothing short of disastrous, as the Toffees find themselves rock bottom of the table after three games. The club's latest setback came in a 3-2 defeat to Bournemouth, which has left fans and pundits alike in disbelief at the rapid decline of one of England's most historic clubs.

With three losses from three matches and a staggering goal difference of -8, Everton's defensive frailties have been ruthlessly exposed. The pressure is mounting on manager Sean Dyche, who now faces the daunting task of turning around a season that is already teetering on the brink of disaster. The club's current predicament is even more alarming considering their storied history in the top flight, raising serious concerns about their ability to avoid relegation this season.

The question on everyone’s lips: Can Everton recover, or is this the beginning of the end for their Premier League status? One thing is clear—drastic changes are needed at Goodison Park, and fast

Back