• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Mateta and Nketiah

It just seems to be crying out for them to be a front two, they have everything between them, a bit more direct, and a back four, Guehi, Chalobah, Lacroix and Richards, Lerma and Doucoure, Sarr and Eze wide
A lot of recent complaints are of playing players out of position... this formation and team would have 4 players playing out of position and little to no balance. It reminds me of the kind of setup that Roy got absolutely battered for in the past. I'm also in shock you've suggested playing your beloved Eze out of position on the wing!

Last edited:
A lot of recent complaints are of playing players out of position... this formation and team would have 4 players playing out of position and little to no balance. It reminds me of the kind of setup that Roy got absolutely battered for in the past. I'm also in shock you've suggested playing your beloved Eze out of position on the wing!
I am afraid Eze is not performing great, The idea is to get the best 11 on the pitch, with Wharton off form, Mitchell off form, Muñoz injured, i think 442 with the best 11 players is IMO what is needed, but you have to get Sarr, Eze, Mateta and Nketiah on the pitch, then 3 out of the four would be in position IMO

Back