Lyon away

Can anyone see if they are sold out again?
I've just tired to go and although it lets me go to buy tickets, it says none match my selection (which is any).
 
In case anyone else is scratching their head around the travel, I have booked via Geneva with an extra night in Lyon and saved £200 compared to flying direct. happy to share more details by direct message.
 
Hi mate , im after 1 or 2 tickets if you have anything please ?
MarkAAA has taken these ones mate, if I hear of anymore I'll post on here and give you first refusal.

Have you tried creating an account and buying them directly from Lyon? Apparently quite an easy process but don't know if many left.
 
I have a ticket in the home end up for grabs - I managed to get one in the away end as well, so will obviously be using that.

Happy to move it on but not quite sure how this will work as Lyon are quite hardcore about the transfer of tickets. If you know better than me, then get in touch. Maybe you parlez-vous francais and can sweet-talk their booking office.
 
Last edited:

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top