• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Liverpool, Home 5th October

Hi. I’m a new CPFC member living in Forest Hill hoping to take my 7 year old son to his first football game.
Trying to encourage support of our local team!
Message me if you have 2 tickets together available for the Liverpool game, or indeed any other.
Hi all. I’m still looking if anyone can help.
Thanks.

Hello,

I'm hoping a fellow fan might be able to help me out. I'm making the trip from the US for the Liverpool game in October which will be my first trip overseas.

I purchased an International membership assuming I'd be able to obtain a ticket. When I found out that the tickets reserved for International members were sold out, the box office agent encouraged me to upgrade to a Gold membership in order to be able to purchase a ticket 72 hours before the public onsale. I got up at 4 am this morning assuming I'd have no problem getting a single ticket. After trying for 2 hours, I wasn't able to get into the site. I've since found out that all tickets are now sold out.

If anybody has a single ticket they'd be willing to sell for that game I would be extremely appreciative.

On another note, does anybody have a suggestion for a legit after-market site where I could purchase a ticket if I'm not able to find one from a fellow fan?

Really hoping to spend some time at Selhurst Park!
I am also from Minnesota and trying to go to the game. Going to be out there for Vikings and didn't realize how hard it was going to be to get tickets. If you get a lead let me know - otherwise I think I am going to try to find a pub around the stadium to watch.

If anyone has a spare ticket for this game I would love to buy it. Any seat, any stand, I really don’t mind.

Happy to do ticket sharing on Friends&Family if it’s a season ticket and you want to transfer it. I have a gold membership. Whatever works for you.

Just me, I don’t have a fake little brother I want to take to his first game or any of that X factor sob story rubbish. I just really want to go to this game.

Please please. Thank you.

I’ve two for the game, One adult and one child, can upgrade the child to an adult.

Holmesdale upper block M, client ref needed, Palace fans only. Just to the right of the goal.

DM if interested.

Back