• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Liverpool, Home 5th October

Razer

Country
England
Hi, I am looking to take my younger brother to his first football match.

Does anyone have two spare tickets for the match I could purchase, or know anywhere else I could get some?

Thanks

Hello,

I'm hoping a fellow fan might be able to help me out. I'm making the trip from the US for the Liverpool game in October which will be my first trip overseas.

I purchased an International membership assuming I'd be able to obtain a ticket. When I found out that the tickets reserved for International members were sold out, the box office agent encouraged me to upgrade to a Gold membership in order to be able to purchase a ticket 72 hours before the public onsale. I got up at 4 am this morning assuming I'd have no problem getting a single ticket. After trying for 2 hours, I wasn't able to get into the site. I've since found out that all tickets are now sold out.

If anybody has a single ticket they'd be willing to sell for that game I would be extremely appreciative.

On another note, does anybody have a suggestion for a legit after-market site where I could purchase a ticket if I'm not able to find one from a fellow fan?

Really hoping to spend some time at Selhurst Park!

Season ticket holder looking for two extra tickets for the Liverpool game - location not important. Message me please if you can help. Cheers

Last edited:
Hi. I’m a new CPFC member living in Forest Hill hoping to take my 7 year old son to his first football game.
Trying to encourage support of our local team!
Message me if you have 2 tickets together available for the Liverpool game, or indeed any other.

Hi. I’m a new CPFC member living in Forest Hill hoping to take my 7 year old son to his first football game.
Trying to encourage support of our local team!
Message me if you have 2 tickets together available for the Liverpool game, or indeed any other.
Hi

I have 2 x spare tickets for Liverpool...

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25
£35

Can transfer via eticket if you give me your client reference number and pay in advance with bank transfer or paypal, or I could meet you at the ground before the game

Contact my mobile if easier - [mobile number removed]

Thanks
Rich

Last edited by a moderator:
Season ticket holder looking for two extra tickets for the Liverpool game - location not important. Message me please if you can help. Cheers
Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25
£90 for both

Can transfer via eticket if you give me your client reference number and pay in advance with bank transfer or paypal, or I could meet you at the ground before the game

Contact my mobile if easier - [mobile no. removed]

Thanks

Rich

Hi, am looking for 2 tickets. Pls message if anyone can help.
Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25

£90 for both

Thanks
Rich

Hi Guys, looking for two tickets also. Happy to sit anywhere. Would be greatly appreciated!
Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25
£90 for both

Thanks
Rich

Hi guys. 2 tickets needed. Please 🙏 help.
Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25
£90 for both

Thanks
Rich

I’m looking for 2 aswell
Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25
£90 for both

Thanks
Rich

Hi, I am looking to take my younger brother to his first football match.

Does anyone have two spare tickets for the match I could purchase, or know anywhere else I could get some?

Thanks
Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25
£90 for both

Contact my mobile if easier -[mobile no. removed]

Thanks
Rich

Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25
£90 for both

Contact my mobile if easier - 07871348019

Thanks
Rich
Hi Rich
I would like them if they still avaliable.
Will send yoh a text on WhatsApp.
Thanks Michal

Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25

£90 for both

Thanks
Rich
Thanks, have messaged you.

Hi

Holmesdale lower
Block F
Row 25
£35

Can transfer via eticket if you give me your client reference number and pay in advance with bank transfer or paypal, or I could’ve meet you at the ground before the game

Thanks
Rich
Brilliant. I’ve sent you a txt message!
Happy to PayPal or whatever works for you.
Neil.

Back