Labour Party politics

I see that the Green party lunatics have produced an Orwellian glossary of ‘unacceptable’ language ahead of its conference this weekend. I've put it in this thread as there is no difference between Labour and the Greens.
Its new ‘Inclusive Terminology Guidance’ instructs members to stop using words and phrases including ‘elderly’, ‘female politician’ and ‘mothers and fathers’, ‘able-bodied’, ‘sex-change’, ‘homosexual’, ‘lady doctor’, ‘youngster’ and ‘sexual preference’, ‘lunatic’.
The guidance also provides a list of approved terminology. When discussing race, use the term ‘global majority’, while ‘Brown’ itself should be ‘used with caution’ [was Gordon that bad?].
What a load of testicles.
I am attending 'Conference' at Birmingham and I can assure one and all that no such guidance has been issued by my party.
😡
 
Absolutely NOT, they are anathema to me.
I am attending the Conservative Party Conference in Birmingham and looking forward to meeting Kemi Badenoch, members of the Shadow Cabinet and a vast array of devotees.
I don't think you read my post very carefully Willo!
 
I see that France, a leading country in the EU utopia that Burnham wants us to rejoin, is in flames with schools being burnt down and female teachers being doused in petrol. Many of the thugs carrying out the terrorism are immigrants, all supported by the Left there, with many Palestinian flags on view. Must be serious as even the BBC is reporting on it, albeit with them playing down the aspects I have highlighted.


And the resident lefties on here have all mysteriously not made any comments whatsoever about it.

I know that when I was in school in the 80s, wearing my outdoor coat in the terrapin rooms without heating, freezing away, the whole school of white native kids where about to explode, smash everything and try to murder teachers, all whilst waving foreign flags.
 
In Holborn the tit whisperer is toast and may well be dethroned as leader.

The new Labour MP is an obese Somalian who failed in housing as leader of Camden council, The seat has a significant Somalian voter base.

Scarlett Mcgwire the Labour panellist on GB news could find nothing more positive to say than " she will have the biggest smile in Westminster " and " she epitomises Camden "

Pray for Camden and get some bigger chairs in the members restaurant unless Dianne Abbott has stopped eating there

90K p.a plus from the public funds will she be getting
 
I think it is time for reconsideration of strange women lying in ponds distributing swords as the basis for a system of government.

Make England Great Again! Let's make MEGA hats.
1791513134748.webp
 
In Holborn the tit whisperer is toast and may well be dethroned as leader.

The new Labour MP is an obese Somalian who failed in housing as leader of Camden council, The seat has a significant Somalian voter base.

Scarlett Mcgwire the Labour panellist on GB news could find nothing more positive to say than " she will have the biggest smile in Westminster " and " she epitomises Camden "

Pray for Camden and get some bigger chairs in the members restaurant unless Dianne Abbott has stopped eating there

90K p.a plus from the public funds will she be getting
Are you saying she wasn’t bullied? Apparently that is what usually happens to their left leaning guests, allegedly
 
In Holborn the tit whisperer is toast and may well be dethroned as leader.

The new Labour MP is an obese Somalian who failed in housing as leader of Camden council, The seat has a significant Somalian voter base.

Scarlett Mcgwire the Labour panellist on GB news could find nothing more positive to say than " she will have the biggest smile in Westminster " and " she epitomises Camden "

Pray for Camden and get some bigger chairs in the members restaurant unless Dianne Abbott has stopped eating there

90K p.a plus from the public funds will she be getting
Many MP's become tubs of lard after entering Parliament, Thornberry, Lisa Nandy, Therese Coffey etc. Some have a head start. I object to the subsidised restaurants, less then £10 fopr a two course steak lunch, half of what any London pub would cost. If you watch PMQs it staggering how many obese MPs there are.
 
Many MP's become tubs of lard after entering Parliament, Thornberry, Lisa Nandy, Therese Coffey etc. Some have a head start. I object to the subsidised restaurants, less then £10 fopr a two course steak lunch, half of what any London pub would cost. If you watch PMQs it staggering how many obese MPs there are.
In fairness to Lisa Nandy she appears to have lost weight recently ...
 
Absolutely NOT, they are anathema to me.
I am attending the Conservative Party Conference in Birmingham and looking forward to meeting Kemi Badenoch, members of the Shadow Cabinet and a vast array of devotees.
The only thing Bandnoch will achieve is another Labour government.

The problem is that the Tories betrayed Farage and Brexit last time, and he won't fall for the same trick twice. There will be no deal this time. It will be left to the electorate to figure out how to keep Labour out in winnable seats. That doesn't fill me with confidence. The left will indulge in shameless tactical voting. The right need to do the same.


If Farage and Lowe reach an agreement, the Tories will suffer, but the best outcome would probably be a right wing coalition.

That is, of course, unless Tories hold their noses and vote Reform for the good of the country. I'm sure some leftists would even vote Tory to stop Reform. Party loyalty has to come second when it comes to opposing the left.
 
Rumours flying around that ID checks are to be scrapped for the next election....

No wonder the new voters are getting police escorts on arrival down the south of England.
 
I have read the same.
No reason to change unless you want to gerrymander with the vote.
Labour are more desperate and corrupt than any government that I can remember.
I detest them and their Communist leader
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top