• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Killer Kids in the UK

Country
Netherlands
Attached below is a truly horrific story. But, alas, not the only horror story. With your permission, i will extend the definition of 'kids' to anybody aged under 20.

- Jon Venables

- Southport

- Druggy gangs of Croydon

- The Beckenham Jnc Train stabbing.

- a kid stabbing an Army Chaplain in Galway.

And a question : how to prevent it ?

Last edited:
The trend spreading through England that life is cheap and doesn’t matter. There is also a trend developing that you see online, that when outnumbering someone, you continue beating, kicking or whatever it is while they’re unconscious.

The growth and normalising on estates of the scrounger class. Feral kids, without any boundaries, respect, or parental figures.

The police and justice system is also fecked. Some people have no respect for the police, who are both low in numbers and can be quite pathetic anyway. How some of them were hired or can be trusted to detain anybody is anyone’s guess. No wonder some youngsters couldn’t give a sh1t.

There’s no deterrent. You’re more than likely to get a suspended sentence, if that. The man in the OP who was sentenced for possessing a knife in Dartford is an exception. Most walk free. Some end up killing not long after.

Last edited:
The report specifically states children. Not teenagers or yougsters - but children.
To me that suggests more like age 12 - or or so - not nearer 20 year olds !

This latest killing of an 80 yr old chap walking his dog is beyond horrific. I can't begin to imagine his final moments. Goes for a quiet walk with his dog and set upon by little kids aged 14 and under who kicked him to death.

Appears to be an epidemic of violent behaviour, but why? Children these days are not punished for bad behaviour like we were in the 50s and 60s - parents threatened with prosecution if they so much as smack them. Children are also exposed to masses of violence in cartoons and video games where victims bounce back up. I play games on my PC and often think how harmful the content could be if I were an impressionable kid.

In cases like this the parents should be punished as well as the perpetrators. An awful, awful story.

Ok MS X your 12 year old son is in court on Monday what are you going to do? Errrr I fink I go on 'oliday.

What chance does he stand with that type of role model. Maybe the father could have attended.......... Hmmm leave that there.

"District Judge Joanne Hirst told Manchester Magistrates’ Court she was “frankly astonished” that the boy’s mother had decided to fly abroad for a five-day sunshine break, with her son due in court having admitted two counts of violent disorder."

The report specifically states children. Not teenagers or yougsters - but children.
To me that suggests more like age 12 - or or so - not nearer 20 year olds !

yeah whatever. The thread is generally about kids, or almost kids with a murderous streak.....

Ok MS X your 12 year old son is in court on Monday what are you going to do? Errrr I fink I go on 'oliday.

What chance does he stand with that type of role model. Maybe the father could have attended.......... Hmmm leave that there.

"District Judge Joanne Hirst told Manchester Magistrates’ Court she was “frankly astonished” that the boy’s mother had decided to fly abroad for a five-day sunshine break, with her son due in court having admitted two counts of violent disorder."
Herein lies the problem.

yeah whatever. The thread is generally about kids, or almost kids with a murderous streak.....

Report says he rocked back and forth. I would gladly rock him like that on a rope !

Back