• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Jermaine Jenas sacked by BBC

Sexual harassment is no joke, but it may just have been like in Are you Being Served when Mr Lucas tried to pass a note to Miss Brahms which started 'Dear Sexy Knickers ...' but the message was accidentally intercepted by Mrs Slocombe who presumed optimistically that it was the doing of Captain Peacock. I think there was a similar scenario in Carry on Up the Jungle involving Joan Sims and Kenneth Connors' characters, Mr Boozy played by Sid James was the unfortunate scapegoat on this occasion. But this may all be irrelevant hearsay and dangerous idle speculation. Perhaps things are different nowadays, who knows?🤔

He tried it on in the workplace, with a few women. I've seen things that are probably much worse at works Christmas parties. Jenas didn't even get 'lucky'. 😀
I'm sure he and his wife are making enough money in the press from interviews and photos. Other than that, I don't really give a 5hlt

Last edited:
He's said that he's receiving therapy. Whether he was getting this treatment before he got busted is isn't mentioned.
Life was so much simpler back when - men were allowed to lust after a woman and she was allowed to repel: if a bloke tried it on you slapped his face, he got the message and you all got on with life and nobody needed 'therapy' for following basic human nature.

and, no, I am not including or condoning wife beaters, perverts et al in this just 'normal' people

Trying to pull in the BBC staffroom must be like sticking your dick in lava and hoping for an ice cube.
Does anyone still try pulling? I'm out of the loop on this one but everyone I know seems to meet through some dating app or other.
The walk of shame back across the dancefloor after a crushing knock back is unknown to many.
Lucky for them.

Does anyone still try pulling? I'm out of the loop on this one but everyone I know seems to meet through some dating app or other.
The walk of shame back across the dancefloor after a crushing knock back is unknown to many.
Lucky for them.
You should have been applauded for every attempt.

Personally I couldn't tell you....being in my fifties I missed out on dating apps.....but I hear that they don't do anywhere near as well as the traditional methods.

You should have been applauded for every attempt.

Personally I couldn't tell you....being in my fifties I missed out on dating apps.....but I hear that they don't do anywhere near as well as the traditional methods.
I don't remember any applause. I remember almost dying of dehydration at the amount of pi$$ that was taken. Luckily it didn't take much Double Diamond to get over the experience and have another go. Rinse and repeat until some equally unfortunate/desperate lady finally accepted the offer.
The actual dancing was moot anyway since I moved like Herman Munster in flares so a slow mooch to 10cc was my limit.

Jermaine Jenas....the man that fronted the campaign to protect match officials only to then send an abusive message about a referee ( Robert Jones ) ;

Jenas posted on X, formerly known as Twitter: “Complete sh**house off [sic] a referee! They’re all ruining our game!”

...being in my fifties I missed out on dating apps.....but I hear that they don't do anywhere near as well as the traditional methods.

the purpose of Dating Apps is for girls to filter out all the unwanted gits. Women spend all their time surfing to find an unattached wealthy 30 year old Brad Pitt.

Then Europe got invaded by a ton of single young men. 120 men chasing after every 100 women. Now, Even a Premier League footballer seems desperate to chase after a sh@.g

Young people today have less sex than all the drunken ugly losers did from twenty or thirty years ago. Texting and hoping to get lucky - Jermaine discovered its a difficult way to score.

Last edited:
You have to be really subtle with dirty talk in the workplace. I use phrases I can get out of such as "I might have to probe quite hard here" which I could easily attribute to the suggestion of an efficient fact finding debate.

You have to be really subtle with dirty talk in the workplace. I use phrases I can get out of such as "I might have to probe quite hard here" which I could easily attribute to the suggestion of an efficient fact finding debate.
My boss was texting me on Wednesday - working out my hours. She's young and good looking (when I say young - late thirties). My contract has a .67 in it. She was saying a half hour .5. In my final text I said we'd have to "work out the spare 10 minutes". Funnily enough, I got no reply from that.

Jermaine Jenas got sacked from the BBC. Perhaps he should have made his tenureship more bulletproof ?
maybe done a few charity fun-runs to raise money for a childrens hospital ? or help the needy ?
maybe hobnob with senior Cops or other senior Elites at the top of society ?

Back