• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Jermaine Jenas sacked by BBC

It's all a bit strange cos he is making his hosting debut on Talksport at the same time as it's breaking news on GB news.

I wonder if the Talksport bosses know about it yet!!

Inappropriate texting was the impression I got.

Apparently, his PR company MC Saatchi have also dumped him - searching his name comes up 'Page not found'...

Whatever he's done (or not) no-one seems to be taking any chances on him.

Apparently, his PR company MC Saatchi have also dumped him - searching his name comes up 'Page not found'...

Whatever he's done (or not) no-one seems to be taking any chances on him.

i knew he could bore listeners to tears, but to death ?

He must have done something very serious to get an instant sacking. Did he express doubts about all the Climate Change Catastrophe B01lo.x ?

He needs to cite discrimination as the previous guys got raises and bonuses but he just gets the sack. Huw sent pictures of his arse. What has Jermaine done that makes even the BBC act? Paedophiles are routinely let off.

If he had just been one of the BBC's run-of-the-mill paedo's , he'd have been fine. It would all be swept under the carpet and he'd be getting a huge cash settlement.

But no, he had to go all hetro'. He's brought it all on himself 🙂

Last edited:
So much for all those people who said the BBC couldn't sack Edwards because he hadn't broken the law sexting a vulnerable person.

It now seems that the beeb has had second thoughts about that policy and about time.

If JJ feels hard done by he can always go to an Employment Tribunal but if he does no doubt these texts will be read out in all their salacious glory. My guess is he will do nothing.

Hopefully the BBC has finally woken up to how you deal with these matters.

I think the fact that Jermaine Jenas is a freelancer and not under contract has something to do with the swift decision.

Last edited:
Back