How Much Palace

Bangerparr

Member
Location
Perth
Country
Australia
The listing for today's match, here in Western Australia, says the coverage begins a full hour before kick off. How much of this how will be spent talking about Palace?
 
If it's like Sky TV in the UK, around 45 minutes of that pregame hour will be given over to adverts. Same will be true for about 10 of the 15 minute halftime.

It's a genius business model in which one is required to pay to watch adverts.

I'm sure Sky put their viewing figures and financial success down to the popularity and quality of their offerings, when they are really just an illustration of how much people will tolerate to watch the football.

I suggest switching on two minutes before kick off and switching off during halftime. I take a very sad, middle aged satisfaction from it.
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top