Houston Eagle
Member
- Location
- Houston
- Country
USA
Back in the day I won a crackerjack pencil (pen).
USA
Ireland
Did you smash a grape when you won it?Back in the day I won a crackerjack pencil (pen).
England
England
England
£3.50 less in the pocket of Johnny Foreigner thoughI received a message from the National Lottery the other day excitedly telling me I'd won a prize in the Euromillions draw.
Turned out to be £3.50.
England
I hope he suffers!£3.50 less in the pocket of Johnny Foreigner though
Scotland
Should have gone as an Athena poster. The one of the bird scratching her arse would've won both the prize and a reputation.When I was about 8, my school did a fancy dress contest where you had to come as a Greek God or Goddess. Being such a progressive wokester (or because I knew it'd help me win) I went as the Greek Goddess Athena. Sure enough, my mum's tablecloth, mop handle and flip flops nailed me first prize which was a selection box of chocolates worth at least a quid.
Despite this, I haven't found myself identifying as a Greek woman since then, nor have I set my pronouns to aftín/aftí
England
I used to work nights and I used to get the e-mails telling me I’d won a prize in the middle of the night, trouble is the website was always unavailable over night, which was frustrating, I had to wait until the morning to check if I was a millionaire or not…….i never wasI received a message from the National Lottery the other day excitedly telling me I'd won a prize in the Euromillions draw.
Turned out to be £3.50.
England
I was the proud owner of a blue Peter badge, I was on the show in the early 70’s playing keepy up in the background of a football featureBack in the day I won a crackerjack pencil (pen).
England
I think at the age of 8 I assumed her itchy arse was problematic rather than delicious.Should have gone as an Athena poster. The one of the bird scratching her arse would've won both the prize and a reputation.
England
England
England
hope you pissed it up the wall on a half pint of good ale.. 🙂I received a message from the National Lottery the other day excitedly telling me I'd won a prize in the Euromillions draw.
Turned out to be £3.50.
England
lucky for you it wasnt shrewsbury..My late nan won 2 tickets to palace at my primary school fete in welling.
I went to my first game, a 1-1 draw with sheff utd, in may 1986 and that's why i have supported palace ever since!!
England
Canada
Pretty sure it was Geoff Thomas and maybe Neil Redfearn.Didn’t we sign Brighty with lifeline money?
Scotland
Sure. The old Farmer Giles can grief you something chronic.I think at the age of 8 I assumed her itchy arse was problematic rather than delicious.