• Existing user of old message board?

Your username will have transferred over to this new message board, but your password will need to be reset. Visit our convert your account page, to transfer your old password over.

Glasner loyalty to kamada

Jayyyy1503

Country
England
I honestly feel now is the time that Glasner has to accept kamada needs to step up and not the Frankfurt player he had. as he’s non existent most of the times for us. And the playing him in central midfield is costing us so much and it’s starting to effect Wharton as he’s having to do so much more then he should be.

Lerma and Wharton
Or Hughes and Wharton
Lerma and hughes
is the best pairings we should be putting out there this current moment

Interesting analysis Willo, well found.

His performance there is surely a reflection on the competition. Personally, I think he just needs a tad more time to adapt to the intensity of the PL.

I am driven to a state of ebullience by the exactitude and cogency of this thoroughgoing analytical tour de force. Grateful felicitations are due to its progenitor. Vintage Willo, anticipation now whets one's optimism. Thank you sir.👍😊

Still early days but Kameda needs to play in right position and if not playing to standard benched. We cannot afford to be too far behind by 10 games. Very hard Premier League season. Luckily some other so called bigger clubs like Geordies and Spam have slipped a bit.

I am driven to a state of ebullience by the exactitude and cogency of this thoroughgoing analytical tour de force. Grateful felicitations are due to its progenitor. Vintage Willo, anticipation now whets one's optimism. Thank you sir.👍😊

I agree, I am in the 'Vintage' category !

My word, what rhetorical panache, a 'Chef d'oeuvre'. I tip my Fedora.
👍🙂

For the record, I'll defer to Glasner's experience and judgement ré Kamada for at least another month, probably two. I recall how useless Mateta appeared to me throughout many appearances over many many months, only to surprise me as a reliable striker both strong and skilled at finishing.

Kamada hasn't impressed me, and he hasn't flashed more than the occasional moment of promise. But Glasner has seen much more of him than I, so... I'll turn my attention to other players for a while. If the gaffer is patient with him, I can be, too.

Kamada has been decent and been improving since joining however, I do agree playing him in a central holding midfield role was a mistake. He’s too lightweight and the likes of Hughes or Lerma would be better. I’m sure Glasner will learn from this as he’s very quick to address problems by substituting early doors. I’d still consider Kamada as part of an attacking midfield but that position is becoming competitive now.

Kamada has been decent and been improving since joining however, I do agree playing him in a central holding midfield role was a mistake. He’s too lightweight and the likes of Hughes or Lerma would be better. I’m sure Glasner will learn from this as he’s very quick to address problems by substituting early doors. I’d still consider Kamada as part of an attacking midfield but that position is becoming competitive now.
I think that’s the problem. He’s probably best as a replacement or sub for Eze. Can’t help feeling he’d have scored with Eze’s chance against Manure.

I think that’s the problem. He’s probably best as a replacement or sub for Eze. Can’t help feeling he’d have scored with Eze’s chance against Manure.
Agree, reckon he would have scored both of Eze's chances.

IMO the CM experiment was just that. And out of necessity.

I suspect/hope we'll see a more combative central midfield this weekend.

It has to be Lerma and Hughes. Very little creativity and passing will be inaccurate, but little will get passed them.

Agree Kamada seems a good replacement for Eze (who did miss almost 1/3 of games last season) rather than a starting ATM.
I'm not sure the CM experiment was out of necessity, maybe more down to OG's stubbornness.

He struggled against QPR only a few days before so it was pretty obvious he would be underwhelming against a better team a few days later

Back