Fulham vs. Crystal Palace match thread

My sons watching said level at half time would be fair , and he is a major critic of palaces profomance
Hmmm, think he is watching a different game to me. They could have had 4 or 5. I’ve never seen such a disorganised Palace defence.
 
Would be fair enough - but we've conceded two already. That's what needs to change. Whilst 5-4 wins would be exciting, it's probably not sustainable to rely on them.
I fear PT james prediction might come true this week 7-6 Palace win . We would never hear the end of it .
 
I'm a big fan of Richards, but he's looking lethargic and tentative today. U.S. coach Pocchitino looking on, can't be impressed.
Richards is being found out without a really solid player inside him. He's a bit of a plodder who reacts too late to situations. This was covered up by Guehi and then Lacroix. I'll repeat: 3 at the back, particularly 3 who have just been thrown together, is a disaster waiting to happen.
 
We badly need something from this game, a spark of initiative, something that looks like coherent play, because we might scrape a result against Ipswich but I don't think we'll get anything against Leeds unless there's a drastic improvement in all areas. Bottom 3 by October unless they start to get a grip.
 
Christ that should be 3
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top