Fulham vs. Crystal Palace match thread

We're really passive out of possession
 
Did they show the VAR lines? I flipped out and went into the garden.
Yes but as usual the line didn’t really look like the position in the live footage. I thought in real time it was tight but marginally in Kamada’s favour. Oh well, var strikes again.
 
I thought Sage was supposed to be all about high press. Fulham are pressing a lot harder than we are and are pressing in numbers which is a problem for us.
 
We're making Fulham look good. We're doing that Sheffield Utd defence I notice. It's not working. The three go to a wide three. They have too much room and we're scrambling around.
 
Is Nketiah the Ganaian word for Johnson?
 
i was hoping to see McNeil whipping crosses in for big Larsen’s to header in but that’s not going to happen.

We will get chances. We just need to convert a few for a change. Can our players deliver?

Goal!!!!
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top