Europa Home Bundle

EagleEddie

Member
Country
England
Silly question time - how many Parish points do we get for the European Home Bundle in comparison to buying the games individually?

Appreciate there is a slight saving but just weighing up which way to do it.
 
Will it be possible to sell on or share European tickets if you buy the bundle and can’t make one of the matches?
You defo could last year but they might have tightened up this year on transferring tickets. That’s a long way of saying “i don’t know”
 
You could for last seasons Conference league games so assume it should be the same
My son generally cannot make midweek's so looking to purchase his bundle and transfer single game tickets as needed. Think I'll take the gamble at £140 and guarantee tickets next to mates. Let's hope they allow it this year.......
 
I'm annoyed that I got no email nor info from CPFC regarding Euro home matches.Now that I have missed the allocation for my regular seat,I have to journey to SP and purchase a bundle by 10.00am tomorrow.
 
I'm annoyed that I got no email nor info from CPFC regarding Euro home matches.Now that I have missed the allocation for my regular seat,I have to journey to SP and purchase a bundle by 10.00am tomorrow.
It's been on the Palace website since the end of last week.
 
Just purchased tickets for this game. There are a surprising number available in all areas of the ground, suggesting that the bundle has had a low uptake.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Faz
Got the “Secure your Europa League tickets “ email on the 8th whilst I was away, two days later the deadline passed and I missed out 😔
 
Silly question time - how many Parish points do we get for the European Home Bundle in comparison to buying the games individually?

Appreciate there is a slight saving but just weighing up which way to do it.
Not that I’m someone who keeps a massive check on my points, but I’m sure last season after buying the bundle, we got the same 20 points per game after each group game was played, but I’ll stand corrected if that’s wrong
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top