Crystal Palace vs. Nottingham Forest match thread

Daddyorc

Member
Location
Atlantic Highlands, NJ
Country
Ukraine
Palace: Benítez (GK), Lerma, Richards, Canvot, Khalaili, Timber, Wharton, Mitchell, Pino, Kamada, Strand Larsen.

Subs: Matthews (GK), Ahanor, Mingueza, Doucouré, Hughes, McNeil, Sarr, Guessand, Nketiah.

Forest: Sels; Aina, Diomande, Murillo, Muñoz, Schlager, McAtee, Williams, Gibbs-White (C), Ndoye, Delap.

Substitutes: John Victor; Sangare, Hudson-Odoi, Domínguez, Wood, Kalimuendo, Yates, Jair Cunha, Netz
 
Palace: Benítez (GK), Lerma, Richards, Canvot, Khalaili, Timber, Wharton, Mitchell, Pino, Kamada, Strand Larsen.

Subs: Matthews (GK), Ahanor, Mingueza, Doucouré, Hughes, McNeil, Sarr, Guessand, Nketiah.

Forest: Sels; Aina, Diomande, Murillo, Muñoz, Schlager, McAtee, Williams, Gibbs-White (C), Ndoye, Delap.

Substitutes: John Victor; Sangare, Hudson-Odoi, Domínguez, Wood, Kalimuendo, Yates, Jair Cunha, Netz
I don't see that line up as effective either defensively or offensively.
I hope I'm very wrong.
 
Best eleven he could have picked I think. It does highlight how poor our defensive options are though. The fact we spent a combined £40m on two right wingers who can’t even get in the squad but failed to get in a proven centre back shows our transfer window was a bit of a mess.
 
Thought Osorio or Gozo would have been on the bench instead of Guessand.
I think it is pretty clear by now that Sage doesn’t rate Osorio. He hasn’t featured since he signed and can’t even get on the bench. To be fair he is one of at least 6 players who play as a right sided attacker so it was always going to be difficult for him. Such strange transfer business to sign so many players for that position
 
Has the fat man sued anybody yet today? c***!

I don’t care if we lose to anybody else… please not these. It will really really ruin my weekend. God… have a heart
 
Yeah I'm curious about the status of Osario. Meant to be a real prospect but, has he even played yet?
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top