Crystal Palace vs. Middlesbrough match thread

That was a really good work out tonight against one of the better championship sides. Sat deep and then let Borough have it. Strand Larsen getting off the mark will do him the power of good. Changed formation and players using the whole squad, I’m liking this big time!

Sets us up for Ipswich on Saturday and you can see confidence spreading through the side. Keep it tight Saturday COYP 🦅
 
A more controlled second half. Our press wasn't so suicidal so the space for Boro wasn't so big to play into.

We take some risks going forwards which is exciting and can lead to some decent chances. We frustratingly sometimes rush the first pass which kills off an attack before it's even started but I think we've been like that for as long as I can remember.

I've given JSL plenty of criticism but pleased for him and should do his confidence some good. Just needs to do it against a Prem defence now.

Disasi and Honest look promising.

Tomiyasu did ok but importantly lasted 90 mins.

Wharton needs to recalibrate his passing radar.

Mingueza some decent passes a little iffy when defending.

Osorio looked better in spells when we had controlled possession rather than any quick breaks.

Gozo extremely raw.

Hughesy, you've gotta love him.

... And a beautiful finish from Daichi.

Onto the next round!

COYP
 

Holmesdale Online Shop

Back
Top