Cucking Funt
Member
- Location
- Gaza
- Country
England
England
England
Do they have an up to date one?www.facebook.com
The other videos on this channel are equally instructive
England
Even Savvides knew it was turning to sh1t and moved to South Croydon well in advance of the 3rd world invasion.www.facebook.com
The other videos on this channel are equally instructive
England
England
Huge Halal butchers in Purley on the left corner opposite The Pear Tree. Another one next to Boots in High street but that might be Asian. There’s a Turkish I think one on Russell Parade.Happening south croydon as we speak. Nice bars closing cos no one can afford booze prices a they’re reopening as Afghan restaurants or shops with baskets out on streets.
Other features of Purley are the giant Tesco, a library ,many Estate Agents and well stocked Charity Shops,the Oxfam has an Antiquarian book section well worth a browse.Huge Halal butchers in Purley on the left corner opposite The Peae Tree. Another one next to Boots in High street but that might be Asian. There’s a Turkish I think one on Russell Parade.
England
6 or so empty barbers, 50 delivery scooters, traffic moving at 3 mph, burkas, hijabs, women spitting in the street, yes the East African ones do this, what’s not to make you want to move in?Other features of Purley are the giant Tesco, a library ,many Estate Agents and well stocked Charity Shops,the Oxfam has an Antiquarian book section well worth a browse.
I travel through changing buses, the barber shops supply other things not just haircuts6 or so empty barbers, 50 delivery scooters, traffic moving at 3 mph, burkas, hijabs, women spitting in the street, yes the East African ones do this, what’s not to make you want to move in?
England
Very different to my 'Neck of the woods' on the coast in West Sussex.6 or so empty barbers, 50 delivery scooters, traffic moving at 3 mph, burkas, hijabs, women spitting in the street, yes the East African ones do this, what’s not to make you want to move in?
England
England
Furthermore the SAS were not required to deliver the milk.Aahhh....the good old days....not a stab vest to be seen...
England
I sold my house on South Norwood Hill in 1983 - no regrets !Furthermore the SAS were not required to deliver the milk.
I vacated the Croydon area in the latter part of the 90s.
England
I met a couple in the 80s who were resident on South Norwood Hill.To this day they still reside in the same property.I sold my house on South Norwood Hill in 1983 - no regrets !
England
Yes, but have the ‘travellers’ gone from Ferring yet (after the wooden bollards around the green were mysteriously removed)?Very different to my 'Neck of the woods' on the coast in West Sussex.
Friendly well-mannered, respectful and considerate people, safe, splendid walks,beach and Private Estates with palatial properties.
Some delightful 'Public Houses' and restaurants which I frequent with some regularity !
England
I am not a resident of Ferring.Yes, but have the ‘travellers’ gone from Ferring yet (after the wooden bollards around the green were mysteriously removed)?
Be very careful if they offer you a plastic bag with grass powder.the barber asked me if I wanted anything for the weekend , so I yes and asked him for a lawn mower
The SAS only deliver on Saturday And Sundays.Furthermore the SAS were not required to deliver the milk.
I vacated the Croydon area in the latter part of the 90s.
England
id guess E.Preston or Rustington 😎I am not a resident of Ferring.
England
i frequently worked around s.norwood when I was living there (whitworth rd)I sold my house on South Norwood Hill in 1983 - no regrets !