I’m coming to London for our match against Hull at the end of November. As we’re not playing until Sunday, I’ve got time on Saturday to catch another match, and I’ve seen that Bromley are playing Burton Albion at home. As I’ve read Dave Roberts’ Bromley books, I’d love to visit Hayes Lane for the first time.
Questions for visitors to Hayes Lane:
Should I buy tickets in advance, or are there tickets available at the ticket office on match day?
Which stands at the ground are recommended?
Can you get to Hayes Lane by tram from Croydon (that’s where my hotel is)?
Any tips on Bromley FC are very welcome – many thanks in advance!
Questions for visitors to Hayes Lane:
Should I buy tickets in advance, or are there tickets available at the ticket office on match day?
Which stands at the ground are recommended?
Can you get to Hayes Lane by tram from Croydon (that’s where my hotel is)?
Any tips on Bromley FC are very welcome – many thanks in advance!